View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 11:46   #122
FillYerHands
you son of a

I've been posting here almost 3 years. I picked my handle from one of my favorite movies. In truth, it's a good thing my original request to join got lost somewhere in cyberspace, I had chosen a different handle.

In any case, I picked it because of this: http://t.co/Mla4kJ4

True Grit has now been successfully remade. In 20 years, they will probably remake it again, starring Justin Bieber.

In the meantime, I want the Coen brothers to remake the "Rooster Cogburn" sequel, starring John Goodman as Rooster, and Kathryn Ohara as the Catherine Hepburn part.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Clip? Magazine? Who cares? Take

|
|
Life Member |
FillYerHands is offline   Reply With Quote