I've got a Glock 30 with lots of upgrades done on it for sale. One of the pictures has the list of all the upgrades and the items included with the purchase.
The slide shows holster wear. It shoots amazingly great! I'm not the original owner and don't know the exact round count. I have put about 50-100 rounds through it in a couple of range trips.
Here's the list of all upgrades:
- Wolff steel guide rod set with extra strength spring set
- Glock smooth faced trigger installed
- Glock extended slide stop lever
- XS Tritium Big Dot express sights
- Pearce grip adapters on all G30 mags
- Original box, cleaning brush, rod and mag loading tool, original manual.
- All the original parts (trigger, slide stop, etc)
- Glock paperwork showing they installed all the parts
- Blade Tech speed cut holster w/1 1/2 inch belt loop shim
- Two Blade Tech single magazine pouches
- One (1) 9-round original Glock magazine and one (1) 10-round original Glock magazine (picture shows 4 magazines, but you'll only receive 2/TWO magazines)
I need the money so no trades
Price: $525 shipped
from my FFL to yours.
It shows 4 mags, but 2 have been sold. The buyer will receive only 2 magazines.