View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 12:57   #107
Buki192327

In 20 years, I don't know if I will still be around. If I am still around, I will be pushing 86 years of age, and probably won't know what I am doing.

I spent 20+ years, in supervision in the trucking industry, making sure that supplies, and goods got to factories, stores, etc., so that people would have jobs, food, clothes, tv's, what ever they needed. It was stressful and hard, but got the job done. I then, spent 13+ years as an insurance agent. Another hard industry, but very gratifying. Met a lot of nice people, through that business. After my wife passed, I started working part time security, for a 100+ year old company. I have been doing that for 6 years, and get all around the area, and get into many interesting situations.

I am a life member of the Amateur Trapshooting Association. I shot actively for 35 years. I met and shot with people, from all over the world. I got into handguns, after I quit shooting trap. I enjoy shooting very much, and I also, like to do some fishing. Haven't been to Canada, fishing, for quite a few years now. Would like to go back to Canada, fishing again, before I die.

www.BuckeyeFirearms.org

Sub Club #46
Buki192327 is offline   Reply With Quote