Thread: Got my new grip
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 18:39   #1
dodgecope89

Got my new grip

I got my new grip the other day it came quick as i expected from the things i had heard and read. Also i really liked how the instructions sheet had a little hand written thank you on it thats just the kinda thing you dont see anymore especially when buying offline just a little something that i noticed and thought was pretty cool. So far i love it i put it on yesterday and even though i haven't shot it since but i feel comfortable in saying that i love it. It took the only issue i had with my new glock and resolved it and for cheap to. All that being said i have one question/suggestion ive seen a couple of pics of glocks with OD frames with the talon grips on them and IMO they just dont look right. I think it kinda takes away from the frame being OD. So i guess my question/suggestion is do you have a color matching grip in the works and if not maybe its an idea for the OD guys. I know your very busy working on getting grips for the different varieties of pistols out there but this is maybe just an idea fr the future. I will be in the market soon for a OD glock and would love to have a talon grip to match. Great product great service great price what more could u ask for thanks again.
Anthony

G23 Gen 3, G23 Gen 4 FDE, Ruger LCP OD, Colt 1991 Government, Ruger LC9
dodgecope89 is offline   Reply With Quote