View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 11:54   #12
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maninmirror View Post
Are you sure your being unfair to some of the sponsors doing this? I mean making it a sticky. Just asking. Another thing I am basically new to forum stuff and semi-new to online ordering. With Google I have managed to find all this stuff myself. Or you ask. Like start a thread

I'm not so sure doing this research yourself isn't part of the dues a new reloader needs to pay.

It's a nice gesture but it can also be your competition to get something you've been waiting and waiting for.

Part of why we as Americans are in the Economic mess we are in has to do with not knowing how to do something on our own. Like use your Brain. Don't get me wrong I surely don't mind helping someone out when they ask. But let them ask.

What's next. Offering to place the order for them? Or doing a sticky on how to find any product for that manner.

I just think your idea helps no-one but the lazy person. Don't we have enough free-loaders already.

I am sure this will offend some of you. I am not trying to do that. It's just where do you end it. Should there be a Holster sticky a handgun sticky a blackrifle sticky tactical clothes stick . Just saying
Wow...

I think this would be good to sticky.. There's a similar thread w/ freeware software links in Tech Talk, its very useful.

IGF
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"