View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 09:23   #89
bobbyjc

Another Victim...

I've been pretty silent on this, but I'm also in the same situation with Craig Prince, Gun Connection, Max100 whatever you want to call him. (OK, I know, there's a lot more you want to call him lol.) At this point I look at it as a $65 investment in trying to make sure no one else gets burned by this guy.

Anyway, my timeline...
I ordered an extention for my 590A1 on June 15th, 2010, with a 2 month delivery time quoted by Craig, still don't have it or a refund.

I've got the emails of all the excuses & lies, along with the last one, which is similar to emails others of you have posted, sent on Nov 2 2010...

Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:20 AM
Subject: 590 Short Tube<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
I have your extension ready it's going out on Thursday by First class mail. I will email when it ships. I have not taken anyones money and everyone will get their extension

THANKS

CRAIG PRINCE ==GUN CONNECTION==
[email]GunConnect@prtcnet.com[/email]
7103 HWY 101 N
GRAY COURT SC 29645<o:p></o:p>

I haven't heard from him since.

Courses of action...
1) Filed a complaint with the BBB. They closed the case with "no response" from business so at least that's on file now.
2) Filed a complaint with USPS, since I paid with postal money order & maile it. Once a complaint is initiated they don't update you at all.
3) Forwarded all the info I had to Det. Galarza at the Sherrif's office there.

There's been a lot of debate as far as Craigs "intent", but the fact is, it's all irrelevent, simply because the actions speak for themselves, he is a blatant liar. He's obviously aware of the situation he created, and yet still has not only defrauded numerous people of their money, but continues to lie about it repeatetively, pathologically.

I posted here cause I have a few Glocks & like the board, but if anyone on all the other forums where they are a member & this has come up & would like to cross post, feel free. I really don't want to join a bunch of boards just for this.

If anyone in the same situation would like any other info I'll gladly share what little I have from this.

Bob
bobbyjc is offline   Reply With Quote