View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 21:10   #25
Chico&Zeus

He's been screwing me since 5/10/2010:

Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:47 PM
Subject: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Max100,

I've seen your posts on several forums about the 7+1 mag extension that you sell, I just purchased a 12 Gauge pardner pump protector from Dicks Sporting Goods and was interested in your product.

Please let me know what the cost and availability of this item is so that I can place an order as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Chad

Sent: Sun 4/4/2010 5:20 PM
To: Chad
Subject: Re: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

The price is $65 shipped. It comes with a extra power Wolff spring & Hi Vis follower. It's made of high quality steel and has a very durable matte black ceramic bake on finish that looks similar to a parkerized finish and it matches the shotgun finish well. It will take about 4 weeks to ship. The payment options are: USPS money order or GUNPAL.com by credit card.

THANKS

Chad
To: GUN CONNECTION
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 11:06 AM
Subject: RE: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Max100,

I just sent you payment using GunPal for one (1) of your mag extensions for my pardner pump protector shotgun. Please let me know when you receive payment and what my expected delivery date will be. Just to confirm, the shipping address is:

Chad

Sent: Mon 5/10/2010 11:55 AM

THANKS

Sent: Fri 6/4/2010 7:07 PM

Craig,

Just looking for an update on the delivery, thanks again.

Chad

To: gunconnect@prtcnet.com
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:00 AM
Subject: FW: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Craig,

Have not heard from you. I wanted to get a delivery update or tracking number. You received payment on May 10th 2010 through GunPal Transaction number XXXXXXX

Give me a call if you have any questions.

Chad
Sent: Wed 6/16/2010 7:39 PM

It's going to be about two more weeks. I will email when I ship.

THANKS

Sent: Thu 7/1/2010 10:35 AM

Any more update on ship date?

Thanks again,

Chad

To: gunconnect@prtcnet.com
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:08 PM
Subject: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Craig,

I am still waiting to hear from you, what is the status of my mag extension?

Chad
Sent: Thu 7/8/2010 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

There are few customers that have been waiting a little longer than you. I am going out of town tomorrow on business and will be back on the 16th. I will take care of it when I get back.

THANKS

Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:31 PM
Subject: RE: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Craig,

It's been another 11 days since you were going to "TAKE CARE OF IT"... Please give me a real ship date. You have had my money for well over the original 4 weeks that you quoted me. I really don't know what else to say except that this is starting to become ridiculous. Come on man, it's been over 11 weeks now!

Chad

Sent: Tue 7/27/2010 2:37 PM
RE: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

I have over 100 customers on my list for tube extensions. I will take care of you.

THANKS

Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:41 PM

Any update? Have any of the 100 people on your list gotten their product yet? $6500 bucks of our money sitting in your bank... for over 3 months now. I hope when (if) you ever do ship my product that you at least pay to overnight it with all of that interest you are making on our money.

Chad

Sent: Wed 8/11/2010 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Yes.... I getting rich off of all the intrest considing what the bank is paying now Lol.

No need to overnight it only takes 2 day by first class mail. I will be shipping yours soon. I have had several very large orders to take care of. I am only one person. No one else offers an extension for this shotgun so it's not like you could have bought one somewhere else and already been using it. I'm one person trying to fill many orders for all of the 590A1 owners. You will get your extension. Sorry it's taking so long

THANKS

<style></style> From: Chad
Sent: Tue 9/7/2010 3:05 PM

Well???

What is the status? This Friday it will be 4 months since I sent you my money. 1/3 of the year has gone by, I really do not think that you have done your part on this purchase. Please give me a firm ship date. I had heard nothing but good things about you and your products on the internet forums, I am sorry but at this point I can hardly agree with what I have heard when it comes to your service.

Chad

Sent Today:

No answer yet huh...

Well buddy, I think that you have pissed enough people off. It's all over Glock Talk, they are even talking about contacting your local Sheriff's office and filing a report and seeking an arrest warrant for fraud. Oh, there is also a recommendation on there for everyone that you have screwed to contact Choate Machine and Tool, it seems that they also do custom Mag Extensions and even though they are $30 more, I am sure their customer service is 1000 times better than what you are providing. Give me a status today or give me my money back. I am done waiting.

Chad

Last edited by Chico&Zeus; 09-08-2010 at 21:53..
Chico&Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote