Thread: child support
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 15:26   #14
Searching ...
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: On the move ... again!
Posts: 1,840
Agreed ...

with Smokin above. The golden rule is to document and move it to the CSEA (Man Haters) with a lawyer (if you can afford it). I am currently unemployed (1.5 yrs now) with my UI cut off by the vote in congress and they raised my child support.

Here in Ohio men have very limited rights that get stomped on if not fought for. CSEA always trumps the court unless proven incorrect (they are never wrong ). CYA 100% of the time.

SPIN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote