Originally Posted by En9999
AR15.com has a really good ammo faq in their handgun ammo forum. They recommend they following loads for sd:
- Barnes all-copper bullets (140 & 155gr) loaded by: Cor-Bon (DPX40140)
- Winchester Ranger 180gr JHP (RA40T)
- Winchester Ranger 165gr JHP (RA40TA)
- Winchester Partition Gold 165gr JHP (RA401P)
- Winchester Bonded 180gr JHP (Q4355)
- Speer Gold Dot 155gr JHP (53961)
- Speer Gold Dot 180gr JHP (53962)
- Federal Tactical 165gr JHP (LE40T3)
- Federal Tactical 180gr JHP (LE40T1)
- Federal HST 180gr JHP (P40HST1)
- Remington Golden Saber 180 gr JHP (GS40SWB) (this is what I carry)
Sigh... Not this garbage again
will fight for your rights in the halls of Congress.
The Second Amendment Foundation
will fight for your rights in the courts.
The GOA will send out a fax or press release saying they will not compromise.
Join the NRA and SAF today!