Thread: child support
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 21:04   #1
Senior Member
bravorigging's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 236
child support

This is probably a sore subject for a lot a guys and maybe gals,but i have my 2 sons living with me and the ex moved out of state,her income is double mine and I still have to pay cs.This is after we both went to a lawyer and agreed that she wanted no cs from me and she would help with the additional bills i will incur.Well i have not seen a dime and barely getting buy.She quit a great job to take another out of state,her boyfriend also somehow landed a job in the same erea.I dont think she was thinking of her carrer when she made her decision to move away.Should i get a lawyer ? Any help would be appreciated.
bravorigging is offline   Reply With Quote