View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:54   #10
Shoeless
Gun Totin' Girl

You guys rule.

Why oh WHY do I stay away from here so long????

You guys totally rule! I swear, I will try to spend more time here.

Thank you for the information. My manual says not to shoot slug without a choke tube properly installed, so I guess the Improved is the one I should go with and I can use a regular "rifled" slug in it.

There are still a few questions I have... for example I don't really get how the choke tube does anything when it's only like 1.5 inches long. I'm pretty mechanically inclined, but I just don't see how that works or what the point of it is. I know it says it changes the shot pattern, which seems amazing to me, but how does it work with slug?

Thanks again!
Shoeless
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
View my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

and
Shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote