View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 14:19   #492
N.D.Glock23

Double the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
That is why I was hoping LWD would go to building frames for the G20 G21 next after these new ones hit the market. I could get a frame and build me a Mechtech with one in 10mm.
Bullman:
I'm not real up to date on this Mechtech option, you mentioned, so can ya fill me in a little, or do you maybe have a link to their website you can post for me?

I'm curious to know if one of these Mechtech carbine conversions would be a good short range hunting platform, Does it mount a Holo-Sight/scope very well on it and would it really compare well Vis/Vis just using a 10MM AR platform for SD/HD and short range hunting, or is it just the good economics and logistics of turning one gun into 2 that you like?

N.D.

LWD:

Just spit-balling an idea here Dan, and I'm sorry for the topic twist but . . .

Seeing as how LWD is breaking all the molds lately *PUN INTENDED*
How about doing some molding of a SB BullPUP or a Glock 10MM? GF Based Bullpup Conversion?

For SD/SHTF/Survival types of purposes where I live; because of
"The illegality issues" in owning a SBR here, I'm finding it just impossible to beat a compact Bullpup PKG and if you can combine this W/a HI- on board -CAP of say like a FNP90/Thomson's/AK's/AR's Drum's/Beta MAG's holding 50 to 100+rnds? Then WOOO HOOO! build a HI-CAP Bullpup PDW in a potent cal. that works for both SD and Deer/Hog Hunting W/O too much recoil for fast follow up SD shooting

N.D. Why not just go W/a AR like every one else?

The only Tac. AR's that suit me are the forbidden SBR's . . . I'm short W/short arms and I like a very short compact (overall length) ergonomic stocked weapon PKG "especially in very tight home/vehicle situations & and that means I can only "Legally" go W/a BULLPUP PDW type carbine, for my needs even though the trigs almost
always su** nasty pond water! "HINT! HINT!"

"If some one will build it!?" (total PKG.)to be competitive with the AR or even at a lower price then (us munchkins) "they will come" and (we) "they will buy it!" (Buying it Probably in droves that would also include lots of big people too!)

Thanks!

N.D.

Last edited by N.D.Glock23; 02-06-2010 at 14:44.. Reason: Omission
N.D.Glock23 is offline   Reply With Quote