View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 17:32   #5
G-30Jet

Send a message via AIM to G-30Jet
I know primers are a little spendy but if you want to get quantity, you have to order quantity. The odds are that you won't get them all at once any way. The average wait can be from 1.5 months to 5+ months depending upon the pecking order.

Order at least 10,000 of any one type, more if you can. I guarantee you can sell all the ones you dont shoot. Last time I looked I was somewhere over 700,000 on order from three different suppliers.

If the grid goes down, or there is a huge tax on them, the ones that you have may be the last ones you WILL have! Follow up your order with more orders. You can always say; no thank's and turn the order away before they are shipped if you work with the right suppliers.
As an American Adult Male, you are responsible for your self and your familiy's well being. "The Here After" has now been replaced with; "The Indescriminate Now". Unless you have experienced "The Here After", please endeavor to persevere at your current capability. It may be too late to begin your prep now.
G-30Jet is offline   Reply With Quote