View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 22:04   #10
bluelineman
Infidel كافر

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeere_man View Post
I am thinking about getting a set of those for my 340pd if i can find a reasonable priced lightly used pair.

Did it take you a while to get used to the laser? Do you shoot other guns with lasers?

I had CT grips for my g26, but I couldn't get used to them, but perhaps it was because it changed the grip profile some.
I didn't know anything different with that gun. I went to a gun show & bought the gun then took it right over to the CT dealer to get the laser grips installed. You can always turn the laser off (mine has the on/off switch on the bottom of the grip) if you don't want to use it. I don't think it changes the grip profile much on the 442. Basically a little nub that your finger presses when you grip the gun. It is very different from a CT on a Glock.

It took a little getting used to at the range. You see how much you move around. Again, you can turn it off if needed. This is my only experience with a laser.

On my old laptop (that died) I had a link to a good video segment on Personal Defense TV where they talked about using a laser. They shot using it too. I just tried looking for it & couldn't find anything.
bluelineman is offline   Reply With Quote