View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 21:00   #55
DScottHewitt
EMT-B

Send a message via AIM to DScottHewitt Send a message via Yahoo to DScottHewitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
I know that we GTOD'ers are scattered clear across the Commonwealth, but we do on occasion get out of our normal areas. As part of that sight-seeing, most of us want to know where the good gun stores are, like the post this week on whether Green Top is worth a stop. Heck, I have to go to Richmond next week, I'm curious about other stores in the area.

Anyone want to volunteer to run it up?
I have been faithful to Todd and his people since they were in a TINY shop next to Food Lion and Family Dollar in Stuarts Draft. They now have a building of their own they built in Fishersvile. Exit 91 {Fishersville Exit} then head towards s}Stuarts Draft. There will be a Sheetz on your left and a McDonalds on the right. About one quarter to one half mile on the left. Entrance is BEFORE the store. {Between them and the strip mall next door.}

http://www.dominionoutdoors.com/index.php

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
DScottHewitt is offline   Reply With Quote