Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:20   #1334
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
The sleep of the just for Miss Lone_. The love and pride you inspire on this board approach devotion. Please don't forget that. It might help chase away some of those bad, ugly thoughts one night. More gentle ones my dear.
Are you paying attention Wolfe? These people still want to help you. You may have gotten over one hurdle but you have more to go and we are not leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Does anyone here know HOW MANY GUNS she has?!?!?!

I normally try to write more before I go in for my nightís sleep, but tonight I tried and just started at my keyboard for a while. I think Iím just sorting out how I feel about things and my mind is spinning faster than I can put into words today. Some good thoughts, still some shocked realization, a lot of bad, ugly thoughts all running around together, and right now I can bring myself to articulate them. I will because I know I need to.
I know how many guns I have.

You need to spit out some of what you said to me on the phone Wolfe. You need to deal with it and these people here are doing you more good than any of those shrinks you have there.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote