View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 21:25   #316
Apocalypse_Now
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno97 View Post
I CONCUR WITH TRICK PONY! Though I started shooting approximately half-a-year ago, I've already placed in almost all shoots/competitions I participate in with my Glock 21SF. In fact, I shoot better with the same than my Glock 35 due to various reasons related primarily with gripping. Though I still have to actually win a match and emerge as its champion, contrary to being told that I am at a disadvantage against the 1911s at standard level - the fact that I usually rank amongst the top five and given the fact that I'm but a more-or-less 6 month proves otherwise.
Look here, pup.. I own both Glocks and 1911s. I like both of them. Both are excellent weapons for any real world use.. I prefer the Glock for survival use but I doubt you would want to go toe to toe with a 1911 in an expert's hands
"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves. ... Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible instrument of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American" Tench Coxe 1788.
Apocalypse_Now is offline   Reply With Quote