Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 20:10   #393
Buki192327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
I have known her for years and I'll admit I cried when I saw for myself the effect this has had on her.

It makes me want to cry in a different way when I see what you people are doing here. You people are incredible.

Slobberchops that is a nice looking Shepherd.
Silent_Runner, my eyes spring a leak also, everytime I see some encouraging signs in the posts by Lone_Wolfe. Speaking for myself only, I know that I am not incredible. In LW, I see a lady, that needs moral support, prayers and encouragement. She is doing the tough part, we are only lending a hand to her. With what Lone_Wolfe, has done in protecting out country and my family, I would be a real scuz bucket, if I weren't willing to help her in any way I could. LW, is an inspiration for many, and she will win this battle. It is just a hand up, not a hand out, and many of us need that at times.

LW, these are for you.

Keep fighting the good battle. You are making progress and I know that is a very encouraging sign. You keep fighting the good battle, and I will keep up the prayers, good thoughts and moral support. I know that the others on here will also.

Slobberchops, very nice looking dog.

www.BuckeyeFirearms.org

Sub Club #46
Buki192327 is offline   Reply With Quote