Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 14:26   #378
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
LW. if I pull a lady from a burning building and I die and she lives, is it her fault I died? I know, I know, you've probable been told that before. It just so happened to be his time and not yours. Use the time he gave you and live it! If you give in to the demons, then what he did means nothing. I know, I'm sounding like a broken record. Continued prayers for you lady.
Even if you do sound like a broken record I'm listening. Believe me, I am. I haven't given in to the demons yet. I've wanted to sometimes, but those Afghani bastards don't deserve to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
Hope you're doing ok today, princess.
Princess, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
I Sweetie,..... how goes it?
Hope you've had a better last few days. I've wanted to let you know
how special you are. You have brought together MANY members for one
very good and special cause,...... supporting YOU!

Everything happens for a reason, many reasons are unknown. You are
truly a miracle. I hope and pray for your health and happiness. Remember,
you are a true Wonder Woman!
And I appreciate the support and prayers more than I can tell you. back at you all.

I know I've been on the recieving end of a few miracles here. I don't know why, maybe I never will.

I have to say that I can't be Wonder Woman though. She had bullet deflecting bracelets! I could sure have used them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denthead View Post
Wolfe, Just picked up this thread and damnit I had to start crying. Prayers sent your way for some emotional peace. Please take care of yourself.
I've done more than a bit of crying myself when I've read what some of you say to me. Thank you so much for the prayers.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote