View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 16:35   #163
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicking bird View Post
Lone_Wolfe,
You are truly an American Hero!! You had the courage to enlist and defend this great country and that in itself is enough to constitute a hero in my book!! Thank You for what you have done!!!

You and every member of the armed forces deserve a Hero's thank you that would make the michale jackson media circus pale in comparison !!

God Bless you and prayers for a speedy recovery!!

If you are ever in Fort Collins, Colorado, stop by New Belgium Brewery for a 1554 on me. My brother is an engineer there and he has a couple five cold 1554's for you !!!
Thank you Kicking Bird. And thank you for the prayers.

New Belgium Brewing Company? Yummmmm. I don't think they make a bad beer. Maybe instead of 5 1554's your brother could have a sample of each of thier different beers? <insert sheepish grin smiley here>

Last year I held a drawing for NRA memberships to be given away and even posted pics of the actual drawing taking place. I just looked at the pics again and sitting there beside the hat is a Mothership Wit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottnJP View Post
Cue the 2009 LW HomeBrew Tour! How's Raspberry Imperial Stout sound? Add Weber grill, steaks, and cozy wooded back yard, and toddlers bouncing off each other for entertainment... You know, the East Coast is pretty much on the way to anywhere when you're on the way home, last time I checked!

Never heard of it, but it may be good. I'll have to find out, won't I?

Toddlers.... Oh yeah, I remember what those are...

Steaks, yummmmmmmmmmm........

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by Lone_Wolfe; 08-15-2009 at 16:43..
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote