Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 11:16   #153
deadday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Actually Russ it's brought a tear to my eye several times over. This last several weeks have been the worst for me in terms of the nightmares and the demons in my head. It's gotted to the point I've just wanted to give up sometimes. I don't know how okie knew, but somehow he did and started this thread when I needed the moral support and prayers more than ever. You people have been a real blessing to me.
do you have a stuffed ani mal or something to snuggle with over there? I know it sounds childish, but it really helped me for some reason....I've got my lil stuffed dog that was given to me when I was about 2...still sleep with her every now and then when I'm having a bad night....if you don't have anything over there, send me your APO and I'll find something for you....
There's one less tornado in Texas, a saddle is empty tonight...There's one hell of a cowboy in heaven, at the big rodeo in the sky. RIP LCpl Blake Wafford, Spc. Devon Gibbons, PFC Dean Bright, SSg Brian Craig. In the field we had a code of honor: you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's NOTHING.
deadday is offline   Reply With Quote