View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 18:51   #51
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
Hopefully, you have a package next week

Thinking of you daily. Remember to take good care of you. I want to meet you when you get 'home'
I'm eagerly awaiting my robe. I'll let you know when it arrives. And I definitely want to meet you when I get out of here. And your daughter too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki192327 View Post
I am sorry that you are still having problems Lone_Wolfe. I hope that things are improving for you daily. I keep you in my prayers daily, and look forward to the day, when things are 100% for you.

I hope that it won't be long until you are back state side. I would like to one day, be able to meet you in person and properly than you, for your service.

In fact, I think a great idea, would be a big GT party, when you get back to the states. We could have a big carry in, that would be the top one for the ages. Maybe a worlds record.

Take care, and get well soon!!!

Be safe!!!!!!

I would really like to meet you, to thank you for all the prayers. And exchange that hug for real.

A great big GT party eh? Sounds like a blast! Carry in? Carry what, beer and more beer? If so I'm game.

And I'm working on the getting better part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
I hope you get better soon Lone_Wolf!!!

If you need your own personal cabana boy to help you get better, and wait on your every need just let me know!!!
My own personal Cabana boy? Wow, I'll bet that would do me soooooo much good!

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote