View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 07:50   #800
kcb
Southern Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
Great song; brings back memories of growing up in the hills of Tennessee (not WV).

Have a safe trip kcb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzldL...eature=related

Ray

Drove all night Thursday night and arrived safely! There is NO traffic at night! It's awesome. Lots of deer to watch on the roadsides, though!

It is GORGEOUS up here in EVERY way right now. Last evening, we sat out on the balcony and watched the sunset over the Blue Ridge Mountains. The temperatures dropped into the 50's! It doesn't feel like there is a DROP of humidity in the air! Slept like babies with the windows open upstairs last night!

We are going to sight see and enjoy the beauty of this part of the country while here; hopefully including Eastern Tennessee. (Most likely not WV this trip!)

The FLOWERS are absolutely beautiful! I WISH I could grow things so beautiful in the SAND at home! Will take pictures and post later!

I'll have to catch up on the music with my headphones while watching the sunset tomorrow. (Invited to a restaurant owned by a friend from home that moved here tonight. Band playing on Saturday nights... )

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote