View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 01:06   #8
Forgoten214

Send a message via AIM to Forgoten214 Send a message via Yahoo to Forgoten214
Quote:
Originally Posted by srothman View Post
Read this quote from right under the gun. Maybe someone should proof read these first?

Due to overwhelming customer demand, the Dan Wesson Firearms Razorback 1911 is returning in one of its most popular confi gurations. The Razorback gets itís name from the serrated Clark style target rib machined on the top of the slide. Chambered in the powerful 10mm cartridge, the RZ-10 is a very versatile 1911 package suitable for target shooting and handgun hunting of medium sized game such as boar and deer.
Yeah I read that. My guess is that quote is from the RZ-10 series hence they mention RZ-10. I believe it was a comparison to the Heritage. Not an actual description of it. Maybe since the RZ-45 is pretty much the same as the RZ-10 except change in sights and caliber, They where just lazy and copy and pasted the descriptions. Who knows I guess but I would be 99% sure its a 45 ACP. My theorys of course

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Forgoten214 is offline   Reply With Quote