View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 21:29   #512
PriapismSD
Free Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvrctyrngr View Post
Don't quit your day job.
Thank you, I'm here all week. Tip your waitress.

But seriously folks:
I knew two people there at the San Ysidro McDonalds shooting. One of which had a CCW and later ran a gun store in town, but he wasn't carrying that day, so when he saw Huberty going in with the rifles, he had to turn and run. Nice to think 40 people would not have been shot that day, only one.

Had a laser pointed at me one night on the freeway home, didn't dawn on me until shortly after it was likely attached to a weapon. The one night I didn't bring my gun since it was only a short trip to Sears...

Was chased on that same freeway a few years later on another night, until he finally pulled off. Let's see, I had a Beretta 96 Centurion, spare mag, POS truck I didn't care about, and a full tank of gas. Yeah, go ahead and chase me buddy...
It is nice knowing I can exhaust all other options until this guy does something that makes me take it to the next level, and I am confident I will prevail

Counting the register alone one night after closing, a guy gives me the eye when he passes the dark front door. Hear gouging on a back window, the same day someone tried to break into the service dept and didn't complete the mission. This guy got a G26 in his face through the plateglass, and found out he was just scratching his name in the storefront. Funny how he ran like a little be-otch when I went to the door to go out and stop him.

Other than that, just a general disgust at the response time for local PD when really needed (ever seen how long it takes to even answer the phone when you call 911 on your cell?), so I just decided to acquire the training and equipment needed to be self-sufficient
Consult your physician to see if the 'Pism is right for you. Symptoms may include euphoria, smugness, moistness, and increased sarcasm levels. Discontinue use if you experience nausea, vomiting, or a condition lasting longer than 4 hours. Your mileage may vary, first time buyers are welcome, and wait at least 30 minutes before swimming. See our ad in this month's Cosmo, net weight before cooking.
PriapismSD is offline   Reply With Quote