Thanks for the info so far. Here's everything else I know...
- 60-3 stamped on inside of frame
- 6 6 5 stamped on crane
- B15 and 48665 stamped on lower, left side of frame beneath left grip panel. There is also a small, round, white sticker with the number 5 on it with a blue line through the number.
- 7869 stamped on lower, right side of frame beneath right grip panel
- Of course the SN of BDU21XX
- The barrel is 1 3/4" long from the cylinder face and just under 1 3/16" long from the frame
- The front sight is integral with the top strap
- The hammer is bobbed but it is not original
- It came with aftermarket Safariland grips, so no joy there
- No box or other papers
Thanks again for all your help.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." --- Ronald Reagan
Last edited by Bronson; 11-10-2008 at 01:22..