View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 15:58   #358
Prometheus77
GOA - RWVA

The light bulb clicked for me when my 7th grade spanish teacher was raped and murdered, found dead off of I-95 when I was living in Florida.

It was strange that she was one of this nut jobs victim, after all, she was a 3rd degree belt and won several regional awards in competitions. My mom made the comment, too bad she didn't have a gun. My parents owned a pistol and shotgun, but never carried or really talked about them.

I though that was a great idea.

When the smoke cleared a year later they caught the guy after murdering and killing a couple other women on I-95 and surrounding state highways... thats what taught me to be very cautious of the police and not to blindly trust them. He was a FHP officer who was caught by a fellow Trooper in the act. Guy is still sitting on death row as far as I know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Prometheus77 is offline   Reply With Quote