View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 08:43   #56
Gunboat1
Far Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chup View Post
If you get attacked by three guys. Do you really think you can take out three be for one of them will take you out? Maybe if you had an A.K. Full Auto. If a group came after me I will be getting behind cover and then Two Revolvers and 20rnds. of Reloads should do it.
As a matter of fact, yes, I do. I will be carrying a gun - not all of them may be. I have been extensively trained and am an experienced firearms/close combat instructor - I doubt they are. I practice a lot - not all of them do, most probably. I will seize the initiative - denying it to them. I will seek and use cover - unless they have been well-trained (an unlikely probability), they may very well not.

But none of that will matter if I run out of ammo after 5 rounds. "If you can't get the job done with the first six, what makes you think you will "fair" (sic) any better with the next 6?" It was a 7-10 round job, that's what.

Is carrying two wheelguns really better than carrying one good hi-cap semiauto? And if you think you will be reloading 20 rounds into a snub or two, you are the one who is dreaming. Good luck with that.

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean that anyone else can't. Train a little - you will be surprised to learn what can be done - with the proper tools.

"The sum of virtue is to be sociable with them that will be sociable, and formidable to them that will not." - Hobbes

Last edited by Gunboat1; 03-15-2008 at 10:02..
Gunboat1 is offline   Reply With Quote