Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   OX & Alex Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Teach kirgi how to post pics (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1539000)

Blast 08-09-2014 02:50

Teach kirgi how to post pics
 
Step 1 - copy URL of pic

Step 2 - click Post Reply on any given thread

Step 3 - click Insert Image (little yellow and black box above reply box)

Step 4 - paste pic URL in box, click OK

Step 5 - submit reply

Note: Some sites do not allow hot linking. Trial and error will teach you.


https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8282660864/hDD3061D0/

Bullman 08-10-2014 04:35

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../awesome1r.jpg

Blast 08-10-2014 05:09

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8283643136/hDAA3280A/

kirgi08 08-10-2014 08:31

:shame:

tous 08-10-2014 09:28

It's Dinky's fault that kirgi doesn't know how to post pictures.

Blast 08-10-2014 10:10

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_3475.gif

Bullman 08-10-2014 12:58

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ps0eaa0e11.jpg

Blast 08-11-2014 04:05

Can you post a Youtube, kirgi?

Copy URL at top of Youtube and paste to reply page.
Like this...


:smoking:

tous 08-11-2014 04:59

Stop picking on poor kirgi. :fist:
He devotes his brain cells to more important things than mindless social media skills.
How's that rubber band collection coming, Roger?

:supergrin:

Dinky 08-11-2014 06:49

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/atta...1&d=1407761331

Dinky 08-11-2014 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 21448714)
It's Dinky's fault that kirgi doesn't know how to post pictures.


I treat him like a mushroom :whistling:

tous 08-11-2014 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinky (Post 21451063)
I treat him like a mushroom :whistling:

So, kirgi will go well sauteed and ladeled over a hunk of heated cow parts, then. :thumbsup:

Another reason to not waste time learning useless skills.

Alex_Knight 08-11-2014 09:54

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6kfw...0gif%20360x240

Dinky 08-11-2014 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 21451088)
So, kirgi will go well sauteed and ladeled over a hunk of heated cow parts, then. :thumbsup:

Another reason to not waste time learning useless skills.

I keep him in the dark and covered in ****.......:wavey:

kirgi08 08-11-2014 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 21450934)
Stop picking on poor kirgi. :fist:
He devotes his brain cells to more important things than mindless social media skills.
How's that rubber band collection coming, Roger?

:supergrin:

What was the reason we missed Tous? :dunno:

<<<--- Does NO social media.'08. :shocked:

Alex_Knight 08-11-2014 11:00

http://img.pandawhale.com/25381-this...ect-g-FzBM.gif

ChuteTheMall 08-11-2014 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blast (Post 21445991)
Step 1 - copy URL of pic

Step 2 - click Post Reply on any given thread

Step 3 - or, type [im g] in front of the URL, and [/im g] after it, but without the spaces.

Step 4 - Any problems? Post the URL at a hosting site like tinypic and they will host it under a new name.

Any questions, other than what's a URL?:faint:


(It's a Russian motorcycle, named after a mountain range).
:motorcycle:

kirgi08 08-11-2014 11:35

Youse forgot the "a" and the "s", n00bs.'08. :faint: :sad:

Blast 08-11-2014 11:48

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kI4b_-6Ylb...jack1-ans3.jpg

Bullman 08-11-2014 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blast (Post 21450903)
Can you post a Youtube, kirgi?

Copy URL at top of Youtube and paste to reply page.
Like this...
Apache-An old rock music video from 70's - YouTube


:smoking:

Man, this is awesome :supergrin:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.