Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Ummm...ok. man found injecting drugs into genitals. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1502010)

deadmanglocking 09-05-2013 12:14

Ummm...ok. man found injecting drugs into genitals.
 
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3090756.shtml

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

fnfalman 09-05-2013 12:20

Happy peepee.

Atlas 09-05-2013 12:27

Not the first time I've heard of this...

When a (male) junkie has collapsed every accessible vein on arms and legs, he starts looking around his corpus in desperation for alternatives.

That lotus blossom is a one-way journey.

tadbart 09-05-2013 12:28

I bet he was uh, pist when he got arrested.

FullClip 09-05-2013 12:29

Just when I thought I'd heard it all, some whack-o will come along and prove me wrong....:upeyes:


Who ever came up with the idea that something like this would be a good idea??:dunno:

RWBlue 09-05-2013 12:36

What I am getting out of this is....

They have cameras in the bathrooms.

They guy is a drugy.

I have heard about people injecting into the *****. I guess it is a better rush. because of the sensitivity.

Atlas 09-05-2013 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by FullClip (Post 20598014)
..
Who ever came up with the idea that something like this would be a good idea??:dunno:

Idea? Good? Bad?
He's a junkie, a heroin addict.
He's beyond making distinctions such as "good ? bad? "... far beyond.

By the time a junkie has been at it so long that all his accessible veins are collapsed, he's gone.. way gone.


.

Atlas 09-05-2013 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by RWBlue (Post 20598022)
...
I have heard about people injecting into the *****. I guess it is a better rush. because of the sensitivity.

Wrong.
It's his only choice when all his other veins have been collapsed.
He's desperate to get the junk into his blood ASAP..

He has the junk and a needle in hand..

He tries without success to get the needle into all those other veins...

He can't...

... he can't wait at that point. He'd poke it into his eye if that's what it took.

SC Tiger 09-05-2013 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlas (Post 20598035)

... he can't wait at that point. He'd poke it into his eye if that's what it took.

That one has actually been done by Keith Richards.

ColdSteelNail 09-05-2013 13:23

Why didn't the fool just go into the stall? Wasted brain I guess.

Steel Head 09-05-2013 13:30

He put da junk n da junk:wow:
:faint:

deadmanglocking 09-05-2013 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Head (Post 20598107)
He put da junk n da junk:wow:
:faint:

You win rofl

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

blackjack 09-05-2013 13:59

In pre-Viagra days, there was a drug for direct penile injection to induce an erection.

RWBlue 09-05-2013 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlas (Post 20598035)
Wrong.
It's his only choice when all his other veins have been collapsed.
He's desperate to get the junk into his blood ASAP..
He has the junk and a needle in hand..
He tries without success to get the needle into all those other veins...
He can't...
... he can't wait at that point. He'd poke it into his eye if that's what it took.

I have heard what you are saying and I have heard people injecting it because it is a better rush. Since I am not a drugy, I don't know if injecting your junk is a better rush or not, but the stories are out there by people which could inject other spots.

RWBlue 09-05-2013 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjack (Post 20598149)
In pre-Viagra days, there was a drug for direct penile injection to induce an erection.

Post this in the "back in the day" thread. All things were not better, back in the day.

Bruce M 09-05-2013 14:12

Reading that sent a shiver up my spine and a reflex to turn and protect my groin.

Rabid Rabbit 09-05-2013 15:12

First tiem I heard of this was when Howard Hughes died.

Atlas 09-05-2013 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RWBlue (Post 20598170)
I have heard what you are saying and I have heard people injecting it because it is a better rush. Since I am not a drugy, I don't know if injecting your junk is a better rush or not, but the stories are out there by people which could inject other spots.


Perhaps, but...
Some years ago I dated an RN who was also trained as a substance-abuse counselor.

The "rush" is when the heroin reaches the brain.

I don't know how the specific injection site enters into the equation, except that a larger vein with more direct route to the brain probably makes some difference, at least initially.

I don't know enough about the vascular system to know how direct that particular vein would be, don't care enough to research it.

There are of course a number of medical professionals here at GT.
We'll probably hear from one or more.

nursetim 09-05-2013 17:28

NM is vying for weird news capital with FL. :supergrin:

UtahIrishman 09-05-2013 17:31

a classic case of misunderstanding what junk is

vikingsoftpaw 09-05-2013 19:35

Ummm. Ok. The last time I read of a guy doing that sort of stuff, ER docs had to preform a junkectomy.

volky 09-05-2013 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by RWBlue (Post 20598173)
Post this in the "back in the day" thread. All things were not better, back in the day.

This is still done today. I know someone for who Viagra doesn't work and now uses the Boston Method.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4140916AATPQnX

blastfact 09-05-2013 21:00

The hardcore will inject right into the neck. That person is trying to hide the tracks still.

TBO 09-05-2013 21:29

Dope!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 4

.264 magnum 09-05-2013 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by volky (Post 20599074)
This is still done today. I know someone for who Viagra doesn't work and now uses the Boston Method.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4140916AATPQnX

A pretty good friend of mine had a really bad case of prostate cancer some years back. The long and the short of it is he simply could not perform afterwards. These injections are a near miracle for he and his wife.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.