Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cop Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Another JBT Story thread...Get over it. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1483016)

RussP 04-21-2013 04:21

Another JBT Story thread...Get over it.

1 Attachment(s)
A post from the Law Officer Face Book Page...
Quote:

Note from fan Deborah Alves, "Yesterday morning on my way to take my daughter Bella on a bike ride, to our dismay we realized her cherished Minnie Mouse bike that Santa brought her had been stolen, along with our jogging stroller. To say we were heartbroken is an understatement. Through many tears and reassuring hugs I managed to call in a police report. This afternoon I received a call from Officer Kohr that he was on his way with a brand new Princess bike. He not only surprised her with a bike that is her favorite color featuring her favorite princess he took the time to teach her how to ride it. This is kindness and selflessness at its finest. This officer went well above his call of duty and took the time to make a little girls day. I can not fully express how grateful I am. He has left such an impression in our hearts, and am thoroughly impressed with his generosity. Thank you once again Officer Kohr." 16 April at 17:22 near Oxnard, CA

4949shooter 04-21-2013 04:29

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. :thumbsup:

knoxvegasdaddy 04-21-2013 05:07

Ummmmmm, ah, yes, well, you see, I have a problem with this sort of behavior.

The officer seems to be engaged in the act of not wearing his hat.

Also, the story makes no mention of whether or not an appointment was made beforehand, nor provides any information as to the hotness level of the mom.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the officer stole the bike from some other kid, then planted some dope in the handgrips, just so he could bust the little girl later.

He better be careful or he's gonna wear out those jackboots before his shift is half over. Then he'd be walking around with no shoes AND no hat. Just sayin'.:steamed:

:tongueout: Great story for a Sunday morning!

RyanNREMTP 04-21-2013 05:19

Had to be a cop impersonator. What cop would allow a little girl to ride a bike with no shoes on?

Great story to read about with all the bad stuff that had been going on.

pac201 04-21-2013 05:32

2 thumbs up.

steveksux 04-21-2013 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by knoxvegasdaddy (Post 20206744)
Ummmmmm, ah, yes, well, you see, I have a problem with this sort of behavior.

The officer seems to be engaged in the act of not wearing his hat.

Also, the story makes no mention of whether or not an appointment was made beforehand, nor provides any information as to the hotness level of the mom.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the officer stole the bike from some other kid, then planted some dope in the handgrips, just so he could bust the little girl later.

He better be careful or he's gonna wear out those jackboots before his shift is half over. Then he'd be walking around with no shoes AND no hat. Just sayin'.:steamed:

:tongueout: Great story for a Sunday morning!

I for one would like to know how many miles he followed the girl while she was learning to ride the bike!!! :steamed:

:whistling:

Randy

TBO 04-21-2013 08:27

:cool:

ClydeG19 04-21-2013 09:21

Where's his hat? Did he get permission to sit on the person's grass like that? Should I be this cynical with only 7 years on?

ronduke 04-21-2013 09:49

Bad parenting

This picture is an example of bad parenting. A good parent would have taught this little one to immediately ask the officer, "am I under arrest, or am I free to go."

Remember, never talk to the police. Ever.

lawman800 04-22-2013 04:39

The little girl had no helmet on, in violation of CA Vehicle Code, not to mention municipal codes... and he did nothing, but squat on someone's grass lawn. I got nothing else to say about this...

(other than, great job, officer, you make us proud)

GumbyDammit 04-22-2013 10:50

:thumbsup: