Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   North Korea to nuke the us? (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1475733)

Knighj1 03-07-2013 03:41

North Korea to nuke the us?
 
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03...ntcmp=trending

Ragnar 03-07-2013 03:53

Oh, we can hope. Their missile can only reach the left coast.

jdavionic 03-07-2013 04:12

It's something that the liberal mindset has never understood...the mentality of the bully. 'Toss your guns in the ocean and there will be peace & harmony'. Reality...look at Chicago. Unilaterally reduce the nuclear arsenal, apologize to the world,....and you have countries standing in line to smack you around.

I think Obama's actions are intentional. He does not want the US to be thought of as a "Super Power". He is working hard to change that stature, and NK (along with other nations) recognize his goal. Oddly enough, the only ones who fail to recognize it are the dolts that voted him into office.

Bren 03-07-2013 04:56

I'd say they are the most likely to have the will (they're crazy) and the ability (they're Koreans) to actually hit us with a nuclear missile.

Our other threats would have to strap a small nuke to a donkey and control is with a suicide bomber and an old light switch taped to the firing mechanism and it probably wouldn't work.

Berto 03-07-2013 04:58

Aim for Rodman's house.

Santa CruZin 03-07-2013 05:24

Go on you funny haired little bastard, push the button. Please.

walt cowan 03-07-2013 05:36

matters not....n.korea, iran, syria or some old white guy in north dakota. it'll have the stench of a false flag all over it.

Brucev 03-07-2013 06:52

Not concerned about it. Think of the short man mentality. Little nk and it's joker leader want everyone else to take them seriously. Not possible for that would require that one be detached from reality. Now... if nk wants to conduct a ground invasion of South Korea, they probably have a chance... maybe... if their puppet masters in china let them.

Rabid Rabbit 03-07-2013 06:58

Before NK didn't have the means to deliver on their threats, now NK can deliver. Time to stop the eye rolling at NK and take the threat seriously now.

volsbear 03-07-2013 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa CruZin (Post 20064884)
Go on you funny haired little bastard, push the button. Please.

He'd last about 2 hours after doing that.

Gonetodarkside 03-07-2013 07:13

EMP? It could be lights out for all of us for a very long time?


I would think that is the real danger since we are discounting their equipments ability to strike much of our country.

HerrGlock 03-07-2013 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabid Rabbit (Post 20065064)
Before NK didn't have the means to deliver on their threats, now NK can deliver. Time to stop the eye rolling at NK and take the threat seriously now.

Guided missile destroyer in the Sea of Japan and wait...

faawrenchbndr 03-07-2013 07:19

Time to dust off SAC!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...70d5b24152.jpg

Dalton Wayne 03-07-2013 07:19

The little bastard screws up and hit's a Wal-Mart China will be pissed...

ezthumper 03-07-2013 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr (Post 20065126)

Just so you know, SAC is represented in Korea (Just SACamsised boys/girls that happen to be wearing a PACAF crest), stationed in the armpit of Korea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by volsbear (Post 20065091)
He'd last about 2 hours after doing that.

Much shorter than that, and it would be complete scorched earth.

Steve0853 03-07-2013 07:45

"North Korea vowed on Thursday to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test."

Translation: Send us some food. We're starving over here!!

md2lgyk 03-07-2013 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by volsbear (Post 20065091)
He'd last about 2 hours after doing that.

More like 2 minutes. But even Kim Sum Dung (or whatever his name is) can't be that stupid.

Glock30Eric 03-07-2013 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve0853 (Post 20065206)
"North Korea vowed on Thursday to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test."

Translation: Send us some food. We're starving over here!!


Quote of the day!

Send a B-52 with a full load of horsemeats and dump over there. We will win a "war" without a gun fight.

airmotive 03-07-2013 09:20

Everybody knows the next attack on the US will come by container ship. We're too busy checking the panties of little old ladies for pointy objects to worry about that, however.

Bruce H 03-07-2013 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalton Wayne (Post 20065127)
The little bastard screws up and hit's a Wal-Mart China will be pissed...

That right there is the total truth. If we had any leaders worth being called that they would already be in China having this conversation. Ask China how their economy would do if their shipments to the United States were all returned to sender.

Ask China why a unified Korea would be such a bad deal. North Korea has shown how bad a communist country can be for business and people.

Don't make a threat of war, make a statement about economic distruction. China doesn't want their population really angry either.

railfancwb 03-07-2013 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by airmotive (Post 20065496)
Everybody knows the next attack on the US will come by container ship. We're too busy checking the panties of little old ladies for pointy objects to worry about that, however.

Plus one!

Norfolk is a target rich environment based upon recent photos posted in another thread. NYC, Seattle, San Diego, for that matter Pearl Harbor. Very deniable.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

ezthumper 03-07-2013 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by md2lgyk (Post 20065211)
More like 2 minutes. But even Kim Sum Dung (or whatever his name is) can't be that stupid.

When you are locked up in your little room, and everyone around you is stoking your ego telling you that the world trembles at your feet...his stupidity has no bounds.

Actually, the fastest we got the birds up during a "drill", was just shy of ten minutes. We were 30 minutes from China, and 25 minutes from the the first strike site in NK.

Fishawk 03-07-2013 09:54

Some one needs to put that little brat general over there knee and teach him some manners.

raydobbs 03-07-2013 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezthumper (Post 20065587)
When you are locked up in your little room, and everyone around you is stoking your ego telling you that the world trembles at your feet...his stupidity has no bounds.

Actually, the fastest we got the birds up during a "drill", was just shy of ten minutes. We were 30 minutes from China, and 25 minutes from the the first strike site in NK.

So...two hours would break down to laughing about sucker punching the US for about...twenty minutes or so...before NATO starts pounding his country to dust, another ten minutes of mania before NATO pulls out, and we hit him with everything we've got (think god-like temper tantrum on an ant colony...), then the last hour and a half or so dying of acute radiation poisoning along with at least half of his country-men (assume we were even -somewhat- particular about what we hit, of course).

WarCry 03-07-2013 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce H (Post 20065535)
That right there is the total truth. If we had any leaders worth being called that they would already be in China having this conversation.

One of the reasons for this current ratcheting up of rhetoric (hopefully it's only rhetoric) from North Korea is because the discussion HAS been had with China. Obviously I wasn't in the room so I don't know what was said, but whatever it was, China is on board with the newest round of sanctions that are supposed to be announced today - the ones that are serving as the current lit fuse in Pyongyang.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.