Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cop Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What a disgrace. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1469953)

Ohio Copper 02-06-2013 05:39

What a disgrace.

http://youtu.be/newg36e-xWw

Just sick.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

razdog76 02-06-2013 06:25

It disgusts me that happens.

It has happened a couple times at my agency, and I am convinced it is inevitable anytime there are mixed genders supervising in a correctional facility.

rockapede 02-06-2013 06:29

"...why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope."

Wow. That animal (because that's how he has chosen to behave) doesn't deserve the luxury of hope. Hope is what the officers' families had that their dads would come home from work. Hope is what they had for long, normal lives with them.

I hope she gets every bit of the 15 years she could face and her unborn child is adopted by a family possessing working brains.

fx77 02-06-2013 07:10

What a low life dirtbag...(both of them)

razdog76 02-06-2013 07:10

How about randomly giving him nutraloaf 6 days a week for the hope of a bologna sandwich?

rockapede 02-06-2013 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by razdog76 (Post 19955026)
How about randomly giving him nutraloaf 6 days a week for the hope of a bologna sandwich?

:rofl:

In all seriousness, the murders occurred in 2003. Isn't it about time they just call in a firing squad and serve up some justice?

razdog76 02-06-2013 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockapede (Post 19955072)

In all seriousness, the murders occurred in 2003. Isn't it about time they just call in a firing squad and serve up some justice?

... and for dinner tonight you can have whatever you want! :tbo:

rockapede 02-06-2013 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by razdog76 (Post 19955150)
... and for dinner tonight you can have whatever you want! :tbo:

Nothing too fluid/runny though. If the stomach gets hit it would make cleanup a real mess for the trustees.

CJStudent 02-06-2013 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockapede (Post 19954920)
"...why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope."

Wow. That animal (because that's how he has chosen to behave) doesn't deserve the luxury of hope. Hope is what the officers' families had that their dads would come home from work. Hope is what they had for long, normal lives with them.

I hope she gets every bit of the 15 years she could face and her unborn child is adopted by a family possessing working brains.

:goodpost:

CJStudent 02-06-2013 08:45

You know, I've seen stuff like this happen before, and I still can't wrap my head around it. Seriously, what the HELL is going through your head to where you can think something like this is REMOTELY okay?!?!?! Disgraceful doesn't even begin to cover it. You know, being compromised that way, she was more than likely bringing in all kinds of contraband to him as well. I've even seen where it's escalated to where the compromised staff member (not going to even call them an "officer") brought WEAPONS in and helped in escapes! I'm sorry, I'm not sympathetic in the slightest to someone who compromises MY safety and the safety of my coworkers just to get a piece of ass. **** that.

sheriff733 02-06-2013 09:41

Too funny.

Dumbass.

razdog76 02-06-2013 09:49

I think only those who have worked in corrections, can fully grasp the WTF of being attracted to an inmate, and wonder why someone would do that, think its okay, and why with all the testing during hiring how one of those slips in, and even more retarded to carry their spawn.

If it was Ohio, she would be charged with rape, but being a woman probably not spend a lot of time in Marysville.:upeyes:

CJStudent 02-06-2013 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by razdog76 (Post 19955541)
I think only those who have worked in corrections, can fully grasp the WTF of being attracted to an inmate, and wonder why someone would do that, think its okay, and why with all the testing during hiring how one of those slips in, and even more retarded to carry their spawn.

If it was Ohio, she would be charged with rape, but being a woman probably not spend a lot of time in Marysville.:upeyes:

We had one at the state joint I worked at get caught messing around with an inmate sexually but before they were actually getting it on. Female food service contractor, who was a retired CO from the women's prison. She got taken out in cuffs and charged with sexual abuse; I haven't heard what became of it. That was about two years ago or so.

And yes, that's a BIG WTF!

steveksux 02-06-2013 10:18

One persons toothless trash its another person's treasure.... : whistling:

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

TBO 02-06-2013 10:19

Mental illness.

jprj 02-06-2013 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveksux (Post 19955631)
One persons toothless trash its another person's treasure.... : whistling:

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Hahahaha. I like that :)

ca survivor 02-07-2013 11:19

what a POS, both of them.

GLOCK19FTW 02-07-2013 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by razdog76 (Post 19955026)

huh? lol I don't get it.. whats a nutraloaf?

razdog76 02-07-2013 14:17

Jails and prisons are required to provide "nutritious" meals, not delicious ones. So, some facilities as extra incentive to good behavior, serve nutraloaf to inmates in Disciplinary Custody.

Nutraloaf is whatever every one else is eating, put into a blender, poured into a baking pan, and then baked into a "yummo" loaf that would make Rachael Ray proud, and served for meals.

*The definition of nutrition is another thread*

ateamer 02-07-2013 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOCK19FTW (Post 19960129)
huh? lol I don't get it.. whats a nutraloaf?

It's basically bland, dry meatloaf with some chopped vegetables mixed in. Also known as Alpoburgers. It gives them the required nutrition but doesn't taste good. Inmates put on a disciplinary diet tend to see the error their ways more quickly.

RyanNREMTP 02-07-2013 15:19

I feel sorry for the kid when it is born.

Vigilant 02-07-2013 16:05

They re-worked the recipe for nutraloaf in my state a few years back. I kid you not, the head honcho in charge of the recipe threw the first 'new' recipe out, because it didn't taste bad enough. Unfortunately, I don't believe they even use the loaf at my place these days, although that may change if ICON comes back.

I know of at least one who had an inmate's child in my little neighborhood, after she was canned. Sometimes, it works kind of like this, in the words of the inmate:

"Damn, babeh, that's some good stuff yer givin' me. Now yer gonna do me and my five homies."

This job can get pretty nauseating at times. There are some staff who should be wearing an inmate's uniform.