Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gun-Control Issues (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Reminder (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1469673)

Dawolf 02-04-2013 18:14

Reminder
 
Heard what B.O. said about gun control today in Minnesota and was reminded of some pre-election posts on Glock Talk. There was serious Romney bashing going on. Some argued that Obama had made no moves for gun control in the 1st term (those posters obviously forgot about Fast and Furious). So they assumed the next 4 years would be the same. If you posted these type of ideas, what do you think now?:nutcheck:

SJ 40 02-04-2013 18:59

I think there is a whole lot of CROW Eating going on out there ! SJ 40

Jerry 02-04-2013 19:09

They have been awfully quite haven't they. :whistling:

RussP 02-04-2013 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry (Post 19949781)
They have been awfully quite haven't they. :whistling:

Very quiet...

QNman 02-04-2013 19:33

http://www.vtaide.com/png/images/cricket-f3.jpg

John_NJ 02-04-2013 19:33

If anybody was foolish enough to think Obama wasn't going to make a gun grab I hopes they learned their lesson. The man is a coward and wasn't about to ruin his reelection chances prior so he was He was just biding his time. I knew upon reelection he was going to use the first high profile shooting to show his true colors.




Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

QNman 02-04-2013 19:43

Somehow, "I told you so" isn't making me feel any better...

Dawolf 02-04-2013 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by QNman (Post 19949950)
Somehow, "I told you so" isn't making me feel any better...

Copy that, but at least there are less trolls wandering around the forums, maybe?

Jerry 02-04-2013 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_NJ (Post 19949900)
If anybody was foolish enough to think Obama wasn't going to make a gun grab I hopes they learned their lesson. The man is a coward and wasn't about to ruin his reelection chances prior so he was He was just biding his time. I knew upon reelection he was going to use the first high profile shooting to show his true colors.




Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

They didn't learn who he was before the first election. They didn't learn who he was during his first four years in office. Somehow I doubt this will teach them anything either. When one suffers from rectal visual impairment there usually isn't much hope.

GLJones 02-04-2013 22:50

^^^ like!

Manco 02-05-2013 01:24

They are getting what they wanted. Free food, housing, and medical care are the things that matters to the low contributing voters. No sympathy at all for them.

jeanderson 02-05-2013 03:17

This is exactly what I predicted. When the first opportunity presented itself (mass shooting), Obama would go after our guns. Only took a month after the election.

SpringerTGO 02-05-2013 10:16

Romney signed off on an assault weapons ban while governor of Mass.
Does anyone here really doubt he wouldn't sign off on a ban if he was elected and a bill was put in front of him???

Jerry 02-05-2013 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19951780)
Romney signed off on an assault weapons ban while governor of Mass.
Does anyone here really doubt he wouldn't sign off on a ban if he was elected and a bill was put in front of him???

No! But we all ADMITTED he probably would sign something if congress sent it to him. We just believe he would NOT push for any and congress WOULD NOT send any to him. Remember? The CLUELESS Obominites INSISTED he WOULD NOT PUSH FOR GUN CONTROL since he hadn't in his first term. Remember? Rectal visual impairment seems to be an incurable ailment.

Dawolf 02-05-2013 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19951780)
Romney signed off on an assault weapons ban while governor of Mass.
Does anyone here really doubt he wouldn't sign off on a ban if he was elected and a bill was put in front of him???

In Mass a very liberal state, yes he did sign a ban, but explained it in detail in the American Rifleman interview. For all 50 states, no way would he sign a ban. It would doom any chance of re-election, period, end of story.

SpringerTGO 02-05-2013 13:54

I can only judge what Romney would do by his past actions, not by what I would like to think or my feelings about Obama.
Not only does Romney have a history of signing anti gun legislation, he has a history of changing his opinion on everything depending on how the media portrays an issue.
I don't think it would have mattered who got elected. There was a mass killing, the media got hold of it, and the politicians are doing what politicians do.

As to Obama's call for gun control, that's what is expected of him by the media. He's a politician. He knows he can't do a thing unless a bill is passed.

HoldHard 02-05-2013 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry (Post 19952230)
Rectal visual impairment seems to be an incurable ailment.

You can't fix stupid....

HH

Jerry 02-05-2013 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19952428)
I can only judge what Romney would do by his past actions, not by what I would like to think or my feelings about Obama.
Not only does Romney have a history of signing anti gun legislation, he has a history of changing his opinion on everything depending on how the media portrays an issue.
I don't think it would have mattered who got elected. There was a mass killing, the media got hold of it, and the politicians are doing what politicians do.

As to Obama's call for gun control, that's what is expected of him by the media. He's a politician. He knows he can't do a thing unless a bill is passed.

This isn't about Romny. He's not presedent and he isn't pushing for gun control. The Obomination IS president and IS is pushing for gun control. His followers insisted he wouldn't. Romney has no bearing on what they said or what The Obomination is doing. Recital visual impairment just won't allow you to understand that though. :upeyes:

QNman 02-05-2013 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19951780)
Romney signed off on an assault weapons ban while governor of Mass.
Does anyone here really doubt he wouldn't sign off on a ban if he was elected and a bill was put in front of him???

Yes... he would not during his first term for the very same reason Barry ignored it in his first term. :okie:

Delude and excuse yourself all you like. If you voted for Obama... you voted for this.

Jerry 02-05-2013 17:38

The Obomination WON'T PUSH gun control.

But Romney voted for gun control when he was governor.

http://macrobusiness.com.au/wp-conte...ad-up-ass.jpeg

Some people just can't see the difference. :whistling:

Dawolf 02-05-2013 19:37

Will go you one better.

http://crayfisher.files.wordpress.co...ama-voter1.jpg

SpringerTGO 02-06-2013 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry (Post 19953215)
This isn't about Romny. He's not presedent and he isn't pushing for gun control. The Obomination IS president and IS is pushing for gun control. His followers insisted he wouldn't. Romney has no bearing on what they said or what The Obomination is doing. Recital visual impairment just won't allow you to understand that though. :upeyes:

My point is that it doesn't matter who won the election, the outcome (on gun control) would have been the same.
And again, gun control is not up to the president.

But why is it that conservatives feel the need to insult rather than have intelligent conversations? I listen to a lot of conservative talk shows, and it's almost like a contest to see who can disrespect other points of view the most.

There was a time when even if a person didn't like the president, he would show some measure of respect for the office. Also, people would show some respect for the majority of people who voted for the president.
It seems like now that we have people like Rush and Sean, all people know how to do is whine about, insult, and berate people they don't agree with.

Jerry 02-06-2013 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19955919)
My point is that it doesn't matter who won the election, the outcome (on gun control) would have been the same.
And again, gun control is not up to the president.

Again you prove my point about rectal visual impairment. It absolutely does make a difference. I doubt very seriously that Romney would be PUSHING for gun control. That is arguable and we’ll never know because he's not president. He said it was a “states right” issue and not up the federal government. Right or wrong I believe him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19955919)
But why is it that conservatives feel the need to insult rather than have intelligent conversations? I listen to a lot of conservative talk shows, and it's almost like a contest to see who can disrespect other points of view the most.

Why is that liberals can't have an intelligent conversation period. When presented with facts they rely on emotion and ignore the facts. Need an example? Reread the first paragraph of this reply. Doesn’t matter how many times or in how many ways it's said it just doesn't sink in does it? Hence the “rectal visual impaired” statement. If the shoe fits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19955919)
There was a time when even if a person didn't like the president, he would show some measure of respect for the office. Also, people would show some respect for the majority of people who voted for the president.

Oh, I respect the office. I just have no respect for Barry or the MORONS that voted for him. There was a time when the men in the White House weren’t narcissistic, fascist, anti American POS. I don’t respect him as a man and sure as hell have no respect for him in any office. A Russian writer said it best. Paraphrasing: The Obomination isn’t the problem. It’s the MORONS that elicited him that are the problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19955919)
It seems like now that we have people like Rush and Sean, all people know how to do is whine about, insult, and berate people they don't agree with.

So when the liberals whine it’s OK, but when conservatives present facts it’s whining. Yep! You fit perfectly into rectal visually impaired. Just remember, it’s all Bushes fault. But your mesa isn’t whining about Bush being the reason why the economy is so screwed up. Four year going on five and it's still Bushes fault and he's not whining. :rofl:

SpringerTGO 02-06-2013 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry (Post 19956564)

So when the liberals whine itís OK, but when conservatives present facts itís whining. Yep! You fit perfectly into rectal visually impaired. Just remember, itís all Bushes fault. But your mesa isnít whining about Bush being the reason why the economy is so screwed up. Four year going on five and it's still Bushes fault and he's not whining. :rofl:

So it's all Obamas fault that the entire world economy is faltering? Kind of hard to fix our economy, when it is tied in with the rest of the planet, on top of that we have 2 wars going on.
Maybe giving tax breaks to the upper 1% and increasing taxes on the poor would fix that?
I'm glad you believe everything that came out of Romneys mouth, because he never changed his position on anything, right?:rofl:

Jerry 02-06-2013 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringerTGO (Post 19956624)
So it's all Obamas fault that the entire world economy is faltering? Kind of hard to fix our economy, when it is tied in with the rest of the planet, on top of that we have 2 wars going on.
Maybe giving tax breaks to the upper 1% and increasing taxes on the poor would fix that?
I'm glad you believe everything that came out of Romneys mouth, because he never changed his position on anything, right?:rofl:

Again "recital visual impairment" strikes. The Canadian economy is doing just fine. Out of the mouths of the Canadians. The Japanese economy (after the worst Tsunami in centuries) is doing just fine. Out of the mouths of the Japanese. I could go on and on. SpringerTGO, you are suffering Recital Visual Impairment. Now would you like to get back to the subject at hand. That would be how The Obomination's disciples... "YOU"... said he WOULD NEVER PUSH FOR GUN CONTROL. "With President Barack Obama pushing for a ban on semi-automatic rifles".... http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?p...c-a9e81728c9e2

SpringerTGO = http://crayfisher.files.wordpress.co...ama-voter1.jpg :rofl:


Dawolf, thanks for going me one better. I like! :supergrin:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.