Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Religious Issues (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Athiest/Agnostic Forum? (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1468514)

Comrade Bork 01-30-2013 13:08

Athiest/Agnostic Forum?
 
Why stop there? :dunno:

Atheists & Agnostics should have their own tax-exempt "CHURCH" just as any number of theists enjoy.

No Church property as such. No Church Building as such.

Just a shooting match on Sunday mornings, not celebrating Freedom OF Religion. :upeyes:

Celebrating Freedom FROM Religion! And the RtK&BA :supergrin:

Maybe the Range itself could be tax-exempt!

:supergrin:

Glock36shooter 01-30-2013 13:18

Regular weekly combat training as well since we are apparently waging some kind of war against believers.

I'm working on a sling shot right now that can kill God.

Geko45 01-30-2013 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glock36shooter (Post 19929929)
Regular weekly combat training as well since we are apparently waging some kind of war against believers.

See you at the atheist militia meeting tonight.

:wavey:

Glock36shooter 01-30-2013 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geko45 (Post 19930062)
See you at the atheist militia meeting tonight.

:wavey:

I'll bring the kitten launcher. You bring the lunch meats.

b_oglethorpe 01-30-2013 14:27

I'll bring libation. A

Geko45 01-30-2013 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glock36shooter (Post 19930177)
I'll bring the kitten launcher. You bring the lunch meats.

Forget the lunch meat, I'm bringing hookers and blow. Didn't you hear? We're hedonistic, immoral athiests.

Glock36shooter 01-30-2013 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geko45 (Post 19930202)
Forget the lunch meat, I'm bringing hookers and blow. Didn't you hear? We're hedonistic, immoral athiests.

Sweet... bring me two midget hookers and you know those hats with a beer can on each side... one of those but instead of beer... two IV bags or heroin. I'm ready to set this ***** on fire. :devildance::rock::bluesbrothers::dancingbanana::banana::broccoli:

Woofie 01-30-2013 15:08

What's immoral about hookers and blow?

Cavalry Doc 01-30-2013 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Bork (Post 19929880)
Why stop there? :dunno:

Atheists & Agnostics should have their own tax-exempt "CHURCH" just as any number of theists enjoy.

No Church property as such. No Church Building as such.

Just a shooting match on Sunday mornings, not celebrating Freedom OF Religion. :upeyes:

Celebrating Freedom FROM Religion! And the RtK&BA :supergrin:

Maybe the Range itself could be tax-exempt!

:supergrin:

Well....... There are a couple of churches.

The FAQ of this one is interesting. http://firstchurchofatheism.com/faq/

http://www.churchoffreethought.org/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...ulsa-oklahoma/

There are also ones in Canada and Britain. It appears atheism is experiencing a revival of sorts.

As a middle of the road agnostic, I'm cool with the "freedom of" thing. It's a libertarian constitutional approach. Live and let live.

number1gun 01-30-2013 16:30

I'm in.. Liquor-Jack, Drug-Weed, Hooker-Blond. Converts drink free..

wingryder 01-30-2013 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glock36shooter (Post 19929929)

I'm working on a sling shot right now that can kill God.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Best line EVER!

Cavalry Doc 01-30-2013 17:46

Just curious, there was a Texas Atheist GTRI meeting that was going to happen, how did that go?

Woofie 01-30-2013 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc (Post 19930772)
Just curious, there was a Texas Atheist GTRI meeting that was going to happen, how did that go?

Geko picked on me because I thought my summer class would take too much time for me to make it. Then he got too busy with his summer class to coordinate the meeting. What a ****.:rofl:

Cavalry Doc 01-30-2013 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woofie (Post 19930806)
Geko picked on me because I thought my summer class would take too much time for me to make it. Then he got too busy with his summer class to coordinate the meeting. What a ****.:rofl:

Bummer, I had hoped you all dropped down to PM and had a good time.

ColdSteelNail 01-30-2013 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geko45 (Post 19930202)
Forget the lunch meat, I'm bringing hookers and blow. Didn't you hear? We're hedonistic, immoral athiests.

OK then. I guess I'll be there.

Geko45 01-30-2013 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woofie (Post 19930806)
Geko picked on me because I thought my summer class would take too much time for me to make it. Then he got too busy with his summer class to coordinate the meeting. What a ****.:rofl:

Bazinga!

:wavey:

steveksux 01-30-2013 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woofie (Post 19930324)
What's immoral about hookers and blow?

Not a thing! Just be sure to say grace first, pray for forgiveness after, and be sure to look sincere when you're crying about how sorry you are on your televangelist TV show...

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

chickenwing 01-30-2013 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveksux (Post 19930950)
Not a thing! Just be sure to say grace first, pray for forgiveness after, and be sure to look sincere when you're crying about how sorry you are on your televangelist TV show...

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

:rofl:

Gunhaver 01-30-2013 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woofie (Post 19930806)
Geko picked on me because I thought my summer class would take too much time for me to make it. Then he got too busy with his summer class to coordinate the meeting. What a ****.:rofl:

So...

Education got in the way of an atheist meeting?

Interesting...

Woofie 01-30-2013 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunhaver (Post 19931073)
So...

Education got in the way of an atheist meeting?

Interesting...

You trying to say education never interrupted Sunday School?:whistling:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.