Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Ignorant piers morgan continues to embarass himself and cnn (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1468171)

Peace Warrior 01-28-2013 23:02

Ignorant piers morgan continues to embarass himself and cnn

I know the link is wnd, but I couldn't find the whole interview/video or the pertinent parts searching youtube.com

in the interview with newt gingrinch, newt essentially balked when piers asked for an example of an AR15 being used for home defense. These two girls remembered a recent incident occurring in Houston.

ETA: Video is located around midway down the page.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/22-year-o...organ-on-guns/

An aside:
Anyone know why piers wasn't deported yet? I thought enough signatures were collected...

stevelyn 01-28-2013 23:30

You can't deport someone for being a jackass.

Peace Warrior 01-28-2013 23:47

True, true... :animlol:

MoparMan1991 01-29-2013 00:58

Ha. The guy is a flaming ******. I watch him every once in a while just for the laugh, but only when Family Guy isn't on or something.

TSAX 01-29-2013 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevelyn (Post 19924204)
You can't deport someone for being a jackass.

We would lose much of the population if that were the case :rofl:

:50cal:

Lior 01-29-2013 01:26

Why does CNN employ him?

AngryPanda 01-29-2013 02:02

An aside:[/B] Anyone know why piers wasn't deported yet? I thought enough signatures were collected...[/QUOTE]

If signatures on an online petition could get people deported I'd have half of GNG gone by now.

Santa CruZin 01-29-2013 04:53

That pompous, self-important prick can kiss my American butt. If there's any wonder why CNN is circling the drain, the fact that they run tripe like this should be a big indicator.

Bruce H 01-29-2013 06:00

He will continue until someone beats the living hell out of him without any weapon but themselves. He and CNN are hoping someone will attack him with a weapon just to say look here.

aircarver 01-29-2013 06:54

He is getting more attention now, than he has ever had in his life ... :upeyes:

Jim85IROC 01-29-2013 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lior (Post 19924372)
Why does CNN employ him?

Because he and the majority of their viewers are like-minded.

datnvan 01-29-2013 07:21

i am a respirstory therapist. one of the perps in the story they were referring to was in our ICU intubated and on a ventilator. you have no idea how bad i wanted pull the plug on that SOB.

captcurly 01-29-2013 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryPanda (Post 19924398)
An aside:[/B] Anyone know why piers wasn't deported yet? I thought enough signatures were collected...

If signatures on an online petition could get people deported I'd have half of GNG gone by now.[/QUOTE]
Read on Drudge that the White House reviewed the petition and made a decision not the deport this individual. Gee, why are we not surprised? :shocked:

Lior 01-29-2013 07:40

Maybe they should send him to Syria as a war correspondent. That would solve a lot of problems.

kensb2 01-29-2013 08:01

1. Piers Morgan claims to be an American citizen in a blog he wrote, but I'm not sure how to substantiate that claim. If he is, it is my understanding that he is supposed to renounce his British Subject status. I don't believe he has done so.

2. What was PM's response to her bringing up the self-defense situation in Houston? The vidio cut off there.

tous 01-29-2013 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa CruZin (Post 19924509)
That pompous, self-important prick can kiss my American butt. If there's any wonder why CNN is circling the drain, the fact that they run tripe like this should be a big indicator.

Pompous, self-important prick though he may be, forgot not that he is an entertainer and as long as there is an audience for his act, he'll perform.

Piers Morgan and his ilk cannot take my mony, liberty or property like a government does. His opinions are simply discourse based on innuendo, sophistry, appeal to the basest emotion and accusation. The man is insignificant. The worst retribution one can visit upon him is to ignore him. A player with no stage is in Hell.

:wavey:

G19Tony 01-29-2013 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 19925009)
Pompous, self-important prick though he may be, forgot not that he is an entertainer and as long as there is an audience for his act, he'll perform.

Piers Morgan and his ilk cannot take my mony, liberty or property like a government does. His opinions are simply discourse based on innuendo, sophistry, appeal to the basest emotion and accusation. The man is insignificant. The worst retribution one can visit upon him is to ignore him. A player with no stage is in Hell.

Well written, Shakespeare. :tongueout: :wavey:

gommer 01-29-2013 08:25

Pierce is completely aware of what he's doing and the hypocrisy of the arguments he is making.

He's tossing gasoline on a fire because CNN's base likes to watch stuff burn.

On the same note, he's tossing gas on your land. So you're angry enough to watch and talk about him. He's loving it.

Why do you think he talks about it every single night? His ratings have never been so good. He's ecstatic!

tous 01-29-2013 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by G19Tony (Post 19925026)
Well written, Shakespeare. :tongueout: :wavey:

Perhaos, but I mistyped 'money' and am loath to repair it lest I draw attention to my foibles.

:supergrin:

aircarver 01-29-2013 09:00

All mony is a little short these days .... :supergrin:

TallTx 01-29-2013 09:56

Why do people continue to go on his show and give credence to this idiots stupidity.

tous 01-29-2013 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by aircarver (Post 19925171)
All mony is a little short these days .... :supergrin:

Tommy James and the Shondells made a buck off of old Mony. The song never mentioned her height.

M&P Shooter 01-29-2013 10:22

How dare this SOB red coat tell America we have too many guns after his people rapped our women, killed our men and children, burned down town after town while trying to disarm us which I might ad didn't go to well for them. Take your British tea drinking :whistling: back home and STFU, oh never mind I forgot you got fired back home for reporting false stories and using Photoshopped photos:cool:

PVolk 01-29-2013 10:52

I like how Piers was trying to illustrate how AR15s are potentially only used in a handful of home defense shootings every year. No doubt, he would try to downplay this number because it's not an ample number. Yet, he supports the group using slogan "if we can save even one life..."

MoparMan1991 01-29-2013 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by M&P Shooter (Post 19925438)
How dare this SOB red coat tell America we have too many guns after his people rapped our women, killed our men and children, burned down town after town while trying to disarm us which I might ad didn't go to well for them. Take your British tea drinking :whistling: back home and STFU, oh never mind I forgot you got fired back home for reporting false stories and using Photoshopped photos:cool:

It's the truth! I even saw it with my own eyes. Thanks Assassins Creed 3.