Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   i should apologize. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1467234)

BEER 01-25-2013 00:38

i should apologize.

for the last week or so i have been combative and confrontational. i have done the chicken**** thing and taken it out on the online community instead of facing the original problem at home.

i will not make excuses for myself or my actions. i was wrong, and i am sorry for being such a dick here and in a few other places.

to all cops, liberals, anti-gun people, single mothers, homeless, obama supporters, nerds, import tuners, and reality tv fans, i appolagize.

i let my ******* personality and my drinking get out of hand and i lashed out. that is my fault and my burden. i am sorry.

fnfalman 01-25-2013 00:45

Hamilton Burger 01-25-2013 01:35

Don't change a thing man.

Gunny Lingus 01-25-2013 04:54

And who hasn't at one time or another? Apparently, that's what the internet is for, saying things to people you wouldn't say to their face.

No biggy. It just means you fit in for a while.

mrmedina 01-25-2013 04:56

You didn't do a thing wrong,that many of us on GT have done. :wavey:

Psychman 01-25-2013 05:13

I just hope you have taken care of the original problem at home. We really don't count, but your real life does.

skeeter7 01-25-2013 06:10

Apology accepted. Now continue being a ******** because we like it. :rofl:

stolenphot0 01-25-2013 06:12

Perhaps I should go search for previous posts? It's alright man, everyone has those moments.

G26S239 01-25-2013 06:14

Apologizing is not weakness.

BEER 01-28-2013 22:35

ok so here's the deal. i've been "with" my best friend for a little over a year now and everything was gravy. i didn't want kids, she didn't want kids, and we went from there agreeing on everything under the sun. finances were good, sex was good, home life was good, everything was good.

then she started hanging out with her gold digging sister. then suddenly surprise surprise, nothing was good. now i'm an anchor holding her back, i was wasting my potential and hers. i'm 40 years old and running my own business but i'm not making 6 figures a year. i've got a nest egg but it's not big enough. a single wide trailer isn't a good enough home. "i love you" dosen't mean anything without a ring to back it up.

i tell you what, when it came down to brass tacks i obviously didn't so a single thing right. this is the 3rd time i've tried to provide for a woman and the 3rd time i've failed horribly.

i've never owed anybody money, i've never been in debt, i've always owned everything i lay claim to, and i've treated every woman like a freaking queen whether it was a 1 night stand or a full blown relationship.

i think i'm gonna try the whole "gay" thing because so far of all the loves in my life jack daniels, jose cuervo, jim beam, and ezra brooks have never betrayed me.

i honestly don't know where i ever went wrong, but i damned sure know where i'm about to go right. i'll see yall in the bottom of the next bottle.

p.s. please forgive me for anything i post over the next few weeks.

Travelin' Jack 01-28-2013 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEER (Post 19924076)
i think i'm gonna try the whole "gay" thing because so far of all the loves in my life jack daniels, jose cuervo, jim beam, and ezra brooks have never betrayed me

You've got good taste in men. :supergrin:

Folsom_Prison 01-28-2013 22:43

Sorry for your problems and troubles brother! Good reminder though why I'm single!

NeverMore1701 01-28-2013 22:45

Sounds like you need some relationship advice, and you've come to the right place!

Now go get hammered, bang the sister, best friend, and anything else you can get ahold of. Preferably at the same time.

Go get 'em cowboy!

BEER 01-28-2013 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 (Post 19924100)
Sounds like you need some relationship advice, and you've come to the right place!

Now go get hammered, bang the sister, best friend, and anything else you can get ahold of. Preferably at the same time.

Go get 'em cowboy!

no sir! from here on out it's gonna be #10's at 2am and 2's at 10am. i'm not getting into another long term relationship until a chick stalks me for at least 6 months.

i got this figured out now!

Gills63 01-28-2013 22:57

I'm a fan of Erza myself. But a bit of advice, I've never seen a problem that alcohol will solve. But it sounds like you know that or else you wouldn't be doing a preemptive apology. If this gal can be pursuaded to go, then best to let her walk.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

BEER 01-28-2013 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gills63 (Post 19924132)
I'm a fan of Erza myself. But a bit of advice, I've never seen a problem that alcohol will solve. But it sounds like you know that or else you wouldn't be doing a preemptive apology. If this gal can be pursuaded to go, then best to let her walk.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

booze has never solved anything, but it has damned sure made a whole lot much easier to swallow.

this gal has already walked of her own accord. i was even nice enough to offer the services of my truck and the trucks of 3 friends to get her down the road. she's long gone and done man, and she didn't leave with anything more than she showed up with.

i take that back, she left with the glock 19 i bought for her, the george foreman grill, and those stupid freaking "unusable" hand towels she bought for the bathroom.

Folsom_Prison 01-28-2013 23:06

Time to bust out the redneck pool out in the near future, invite over some of the local watering holes finest?

Huaco Kid 01-28-2013 23:15

Somewhere, right now, there's a redneck slamming all the cabinet doors really hard and growling, "WHERE'S THE FREAKIN' FOREMAN GRILL??!!?!?!"

itisbruno 01-28-2013 23:35

Go look at the handsome guy in the mirror and it will all be ok, man.

BEER 01-29-2013 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by itisbruno (Post 19924215)
Go look at the handsome guy in the mirror and it will all be ok, man.

it'll be alright man, i got this.

tadbart 01-29-2013 00:38

"next" has a lot of the same letters as "ex."

turn 'em upside down, and they all look like sisters.

you'll be alright.

slainte!

AngryPanda 01-29-2013 01:31

This Internet is serious business.

gwalchmai 01-29-2013 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEER (Post 19924147)
i take that back, she left with the glock 19 i bought for her, the george foreman grill, and those stupid freaking "unusable" hand towels she bought for the bathroom.

You got off easy. Take a few days off for thoughtful (sober) contemplation of all the things you silently considered doing if you hadn't been tied down in a relationship. Always consider an apocalypse a chance to change your life for the better.

Good luck, amigo!

GLOCK19FTW 01-29-2013 05:17

I don't know you, but if you can't be honest & say whats on your mind on the internet, you can't be honest anywhere.

Sht happens dude. I'm sure we've all lost our temper at some point. It's just natural.

At least you learned from your mistake though. Not many people do.

byf43 01-29-2013 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEER (Post 19924147)
booze has never solved anything, but it has damned sure made a whole lot much easier to swallow.

this gal has already walked of her own accord. i was even nice enough to offer the services of my truck and the trucks of 3 friends to get her down the road. she's long gone and done man, and she didn't leave with anything more than she showed up with.

As the man that hired me (39 years ago) once said -
"I know what you're going through, however, you won't find the answers to your problems, at the bottom of that bottle."

He was 100% correct.
HOWEVER. . . . at the time, it sure made the pain a little more bearable.

Not too long ago, my wife and I had some really 'serious' discussions about the last 25 years of our life, together.
She asked me, "IF you had to do this all over, again. . . . would you?"

My response, "Are you kidding?? Hell NO!!! NO man could tolerate this pain, for this long! Do you think I want to do it all over, again!?!?!?!?! No way, baby!"

I didn't mind sleeping on the floor. Really.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: