Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   "ND" inside main office of one of our LEA (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1463971)

singularity35 01-12-2013 04:37

"ND" inside main office of one of our LEA
 
Yeh right...ND...

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...i-hq-in-manila

Gallium 01-12-2013 04:51

Quote:

Police are verifying claims that the incident occurred after a drinking session inside the NBI headquarters, the report added.
:)

What happens in the Philippines... :animlol:

steveksux 01-12-2013 04:56

Desk pop, nothing to aee here....

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Kingarthurhk 01-12-2013 05:27

Who cares what the Philipino Police do?:dunno:

Gallium 01-12-2013 05:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852179)
Who cares what the Philipino Police do?:dunno:

  1. The guy who started the thread, who is from the Phillipines,
  2. Guys like me, who have been there, and interacted with the police there.
Glocktalk is a very international community.

Kingarthurhk 01-12-2013 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallium (Post 19852190)
  1. The guy who started the thread, who is from the Phillipines,
  2. Guys like me, who have been there, and interacted with the police there.
Glocktalk is a very international community.

It just seems like another reaching cop bashing thread, that has to go overseas to try. Sad really.

steveksux 01-12-2013 05:43

You should never assume the gun its loaded OR unloaded, and you should always check twice.

Which explains how the guy was accidentally shot twice. Just following proper safety precautions.

Randy



posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

FLglockdude 01-12-2013 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveksux (Post 19852148)
Desk pop, nothing to aee here....

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

:rofl::rofl:

Sent from my Obama phone.

Peace Warrior 01-12-2013 06:19

"...Police are verifying claims that the incident occurred after a drinking session..."

This explains why two rounds are considered an accident. :whistling:

gwalchmai 01-12-2013 06:28

Couldn't have happened. Cops are gun experts. Joe Biden told me so.

Gallium 01-12-2013 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852198)
It just seems like another reaching cop bashing thread, that has to go overseas to try. Sad really.

:headscratch:

The dude who started the thread is in the locality where it occurred.

Where were you when we posted a "bashing" thread about Yeager? He was (is) the subject of attention for doing something stupid, like the person or people responsible for the ND.

Where were you when the numerous threads on computer techs, doctors, rednecks, hillybillies, drunkards, black people, fat people, oriental female drivers etc are being posted?

I do not speak from a position of authority, but you really should consider an investment in a denser hide.

Last, if you can't laff at yourself, or an idiot in your profession, you are probably wound up too tight.

Relax. It happened in the Philippines, posted by someone from there.

BPPIX 01-12-2013 07:11

Did anybody else notice in the related articles at the bottom of that page there was one about a guy who shot himself in the nuts. Ouch!

Kingarthurhk 01-12-2013 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallium (Post 19852248)
:headscratch:

The dude who started the thread is in the locality where it occurred.

Where were you when we posted a "bashing" thread about Yeager? He was (is) the subject of attention for doing something stupid, like the person or people responsible for the ND.

Where were you when the numerous threads on computer techs, doctors, rednecks, hillybillies, drunkards, black people, fat people, oriental female drivers etc are being posted?

I do not speak from a position of authority, but you really should consider an investment in a denser hide.

Last, if you can't laff at yourself, or an idiot in your profession, you are probably wound up too tight.

Relax. It happened in the Philippines, posted by someone from there.

Utter crap, and you know it.

faawrenchbndr 01-12-2013 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852198)
It just seems like another reaching cop bashing thread, that has to go overseas to try. Sad really.


A SMART man would read the report & learn from it.
A STUPID man would simply, complain about the incident.

Who are you?

Peace Warrior 01-12-2013 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by BPPIX (Post 19852359)
Did anybody else notice in the related articles at the bottom of that page there was one about a guy who shot himself in the nuts. Ouch!

Happens a lot when carrying "gangnam style" :cool:

Kingarthurhk 01-12-2013 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr (Post 19852415)
A SMART man would read the report & learn from it.
A STUPID man would simply, complain about the incident.

Who are you?

What I have learned. Not to be a drunk Philipino. Got that covered.

Here is something you could learn:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1464002

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1463998

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1463993

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1463992

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1463990

Get back with me when you have 1/4th the integrity of the above listed.

Gallium 01-12-2013 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852400)
Utter crap, and you know it.

I guess I should be resigned to always being misconstrued. I make fun of idiots if all stripes. I don't see anything special about this thread...

Gallium 01-12-2013 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852599)
What I have learned. Not to be a drunk Philipino. Got that covered.

Here is something you could learn:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1464002

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1463998

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1463993

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1463992

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1463990

Get back with me when you have 1/4th the integrity of the above listed.

K,
Is there any chance you are having a bad day/week?

Kingarthurhk 01-12-2013 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallium (Post 19852635)
K,
Is there any chance you are having a bad day/week?

Indeed. I am a lot of pain from injuries received on the job.

faawrenchbndr 01-12-2013 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852599)
What I have learned. Not to be a drunk Philipino...........


Ok,.....so you learned to not np be a drunk Philippine Cop.
Sounds as if you are a cop with a big *** chip on your shoulder.
Not a good thing in you line of work.

Gallium 01-12-2013 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852675)
Indeed. I am a lot of pain from injuries received on the job.

While I have never walked in your shoes, I understand what you mean. Even in casual conversation with my colleagues who are street cops, easily 4/5 of them have suffered some sort of injury that is a source of long term pain.

Pins, surgeries...one guy has a new hip. Like I said, can't say I've been here, but I can appreciate how you feel. Thanks for being a part of that barrier between society and mayhem.

- G

OrangeJoe 01-12-2013 11:03

Grown up GNG, I like it.

I guess there IS still hope.

singularity35 01-12-2013 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852198)
It just seems like another reaching cop bashing thread, that has to go overseas to try. Sad really.

Ya think?

I have a lot of LEO friends. We in our gun club are often requested by the local(to us) police for instruction in firearms proficiency( the government just provides 50 rounds for each cop during training for the 6 month period) and maintenance.

The head of our local NBI is personal friend and was my classmate since elementary school. 90 percent of the personnel in our local NBI office are close personal friends and fellow range officers of mine. We support the law enforcers here wholeheartedly but we don't like the bad apples(of which there are a lot).

BTW, the NBI is the LEA where the ND occurred but not in the local office where my friends are. The incident occurred at the main office in the capital city, Manila, where corruption is rife.

RWBlue 01-12-2013 12:57

"Guillen sustained two gunshot wounds"

I can understand 1 gunshot wound, but how did he get 2?

nmk 01-12-2013 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19852198)
It just seems like another reaching cop bashing thread, that has to go overseas to try. Sad really.

Can you point out the specific response that led you to believe this? What's sad is you playing the victim card here.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:26.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.