Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Kalashnikov Klub (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Echo 93 has them (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1463871)

Kingarthurhk 01-11-2013 18:16

Echo 93 has them

I sent back the last plate I had, because it didn't fit. They gave me a refund before I even mailed it out. But, on the plus side, they just got in the V4-YP for the Yugo PAP M92 pistols. I got one on the way.:supergrin:

DoctaGlockta 01-11-2013 21:52

Thanks for the heads up. Now only if they had the V5-AMD.

Kingarthurhk 01-12-2013 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctaGlockta (Post 19851381)
Thanks for the heads up. Now only if they had the V5-AMD.

If there is enough demand, I suspect they will.

It was the oddest thing. I sent them a cordial e-mail regarding the part that didn't fit on a Saturday evening, and by Sunday I had a refund. No, "hi, hello, how are you," but, hey, I wasn't expecting a refund that quickly. I was guessing like most places there would an RMA e-mail and to stuff it in an envelope or some such. Nope, instant refund and off it went to them.

Comunication with them is received. However, correspondence is not their strong suit. I did like the quality of the one I briefly had though.

I am eagerly awaiting the actual part I need though. I haven't checked lately, but it would shock me if they had many left in stock as popular as every part is for this AK pistol.

I have been wanting to get a Manticore Nightshroud II, but all the Manticore supliers are flat out of the 26mm and only have 24mm in stock.

DoctaGlockta 01-13-2013 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk (Post 19855468)
If there is enough demand, I suspect they will.

It was the oddest thing. I sent them a cordial e-mail regarding the part that didn't fit on a Saturday evening, and by Sunday I had a refund. No, "hi, hello, how are you," but, hey, I wasn't expecting a refund that quickly. I was guessing like most places there would an RMA e-mail and to stuff it in an envelope or some such. Nope, instant refund and off it went to them.

Comunication with them is received. However, correspondence is not their strong suit. I did like the quality of the one I briefly had though.

I am eagerly awaiting the actual part I need though. I haven't checked lately, but it would shock me if they had many left in stock as popular as every part is for this AK pistol.

I have been wanting to get a Manticore Nightshroud II, but all the Manticore supliers are flat out of the 26mm and only have 24mm in stock.

The fellow who runs the site is overseas so he may have limited access to the interwebs or may be busy fighting bad guys.

I got a notice of shipment last night and I'm assuming it is from them.

Kingarthurhk 01-13-2013 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctaGlockta (Post 19858582)
The fellow who runs the site is overseas so he may have limited access to the interwebs or may be busy fighting bad guys.

I got a notice of shipment last night and I'm assuming it is from them.

I just got a notice of shipment of my part too. I had no idea the guy was pack overseas. I know he was doing contract work.

Kingarthurhk 01-17-2013 19:05

I received my part in the mail yesterday, and intstalled it. It works great!:supergrin: