Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Firearms Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   FPSRussia dead (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1463393)

ffr1910 01-09-2013 18:26

FPSRussia dead
 
Keith Ratliff, 32, who helped operate FPSRussia firearms channel on YouTube, was found dead inside his Carnesville, Ga., office on Jan. 3 from a single gunshot wound to the head.

KennyFSU 01-09-2013 18:27

R


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angry Fist 01-09-2013 18:27

Thought his name was Kyle? :dunno:

Sturmgewehre 01-09-2013 18:40

FPS Russia isn't dead.

Keith Ratliff who managed the firearms side of the show was found dead in his office.

debbert 01-09-2013 18:43

Kyle = FPSRussia.
Keith = FPSRussia's MANAGER

Kyle (FPSRussia) is alive and well. Keith (his manager) is dead.

I hope that this has helped clear up the confusion.

J-Pat 01-09-2013 19:05

Woah!!!

Self-inflicted, or foul play suspected?

EDIT: really need to read the article before posting - suspected homicide....YIKES

ctfireman 01-09-2013 19:14

"who helped operate FPSRussia firearms channel on YouTube"

You knew it wasn't him who died, why make a misleading title?

ffr1910 01-09-2013 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctfireman (Post 19842282)
"who helped operate FPSRussia firearms channel on YouTube"

You knew it wasn't him who died, why make a misleading title?

wasnt intentional, made a mistake, you probably have-bill

ffr1910 01-09-2013 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctfireman (Post 19842282)
"who helped operate FPSRussia firearms channel on YouTube"

You knew it wasn't him who died, why make a misleading title?

another thing, until you have birthed me, you dont have a dog in the hunt to tell me "what I know". crystal? bill

ffr1910 01-09-2013 19:40

GTers,

I did not intend to make a confusing post, I apologize, MODS please delete if necessary-Bill

jollygreen 01-09-2013 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffr1910 (Post 19842396)
GTers,

I did not intend to make a confusing post, I apologize, MODS please delete if necessary-Bill

Just curious. You joined in '09 but only have 11 posts?

Weird.

KennyFSU 01-09-2013 20:15

Long time lurker, first time poster.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ffr1910 01-09-2013 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollygreen (Post 19842516)
Just curious. You joined in '09 but only have 11 posts?

Weird.

i read every day but obviously rarely post. dont own any glocks, sorry. just bought a sweet cz97 though, handload for it and it shoots like a dream-bill

carbuncle 01-09-2013 20:38

I joined in '06 but only posted a handful of times before '09, it's not that uncommon.

faawrenchbndr 01-09-2013 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffr1910 (Post 19842396)
GTers,

I did not intend to make a confusing post, I apologize, MODS please delete if necessary-Bill


Bill

No worries........some just want to bust your ballz, just for the sake
of doing it. Most read what you wrote & understood.

ffr1910 01-09-2013 22:04

I actually am an A+P instructor by trade wrenchbender, what is you area of expertise?

The_Gun_Guru 01-09-2013 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr (Post 19842977)
Bill

No worries........some just want to bust your ballz, just for the sake
of doing it. Most read what you wrote & understood.

Agreed!

They bust mine all the time, usually for being too opinionated:supergrin:

You'll get used to it, don't worry.


TGG

lunarspeak 01-10-2013 06:11

i thought it was a homicide investigation at this time

SigFTW 01-10-2013 08:22

Never heard of the channel:dunno:

faawrenchbndr 01-10-2013 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffr1910 (Post 19843048)
I actually am an A+P instructor by trade wrenchbender, what is you area of expertise?

Retired USAF, A&P license holder since '99
Mostly government DEPOT level & contract work since retiring.
Recently resigned & getting ready to finish my Bachelors Degree.

Diesel McBadass 01-10-2013 09:19

FPS russia isn't dead yet. Won't be long though with how his stunts keep getting stupider.

50 cal 01-11-2013 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SigFTW (Post 19844028)
Never heard of the channel:dunno:


You aren't missing much. A kid with a fake Russian accent that has access to an Type 07 SOT. He takes the toys out and does a lot of stupid stuff.
Eventually he will get himself at least seriously injured. His latest stunt had him shooting at a truck filled with tannerite from a distance of about 30-40 yds. The truck door came flying back at him so quickly he didn't even have time to flinch. He was very lucky he wasn't decapitated.

He is a Darwin Award winner in waiting.

s&wfan 01-11-2013 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunarspeak (Post 19843613)
i thought it was a homicide investigation at this time

If I'm not mistaken, all suicides are approached as homicide investigations at the beginning, just to rule out foul play. Even very obvious cases of suicide.

s&wfan 01-11-2013 15:27

Oh, darn, the story that is linked says that it looks like he was murdered. Very sad.

wingspar 01-11-2013 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50 cal (Post 19848175)
You aren't missing much. A kid with a fake Russian accent that has access to an Type 07 SOT. He takes the toys out and does a lot of stupid stuff.
Eventually he will get himself at least seriously injured. His latest stunt had him shooting at a truck filled with tannerite from a distance of about 30-40 yds. The truck door came flying back at him so quickly he didn't even have time to flinch. He was very lucky he wasn't decapitated.

He is a Darwin Award winner in waiting.

He did get his camera man injured a couple of months ago. I agree. That recent truck video was just plain stupid on his part, and he is extremely lucky to not have been seriously injured. The sensationalism is what makes his channel so successful. If you look at his other channel, he actually has some decent instructional videos there, but those videos donít make him the big bucks. He could be an asset to the gun community if he put some effort into it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.