Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alex Jones on Piers Morgan (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1462934)

I'm gone 01-07-2013 19:02

Alex Jones on Piers Morgan
 
On CNN live right now

HollowHead 01-07-2013 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm gone (Post 19833938)
On CNN live right now

If there ever was a reason to combine every single prescription drug in your medicine cabinet into a milk shake and chug it, this may very well be it. HH

Kozel 01-07-2013 19:10

He actually made it there? I thought he got arrested for not taking his shoes off.

I'm gone 01-07-2013 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kozel (Post 19833970)
He actually made it there? I thought he got arrested for not taking his shoes off.

He's ranting and raving right now.

SouthpawG26 01-07-2013 19:14

Good god. Rant about the 18th century and joining the Republic. Not what the gun community needs to represent the voice of reason...

GRIMLET 01-07-2013 19:15

Arghhhh, you beat me making my thread!!!!


He is KILLING Piers.
La Pierre should take notes.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

opto_isolator 01-07-2013 19:16

He's tearing it up! I just love how animated, loud, and angry he'e getting! This is what we need, folks that won't back down!

dango 01-07-2013 19:20

I like Alex Jones and he is someone to listen to. Thanks!

Pawcatch@aol.co 01-07-2013 19:21

Alex Jones is one of the greatest verbal warriors that has ever breathed freedom.People who can't debate at his level just dismiss him as crazy.
I loved when Neal Boortz pansied out with him at the 2004 Republican convention.

gjk5 01-07-2013 19:24

yeah, that's just what we need. more effing nutjobs.

SouthpawG26 01-07-2013 19:24

Really? You find this helpful to the cause? The man just accused Bush of 9/11.

Going down in flames..

gjk5 01-07-2013 19:25

MMMM, Golden Roasted Babies anyone????


frickin psycho.

NickC50310 01-07-2013 19:25

Yep and now hes showing what a nut he is on other topics. We need someone to smash piers morgan without going off on nutty 911 conspiracy theories.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

I'm gone 01-07-2013 19:26

Thank goodness they went to commercial so I can watch my breath from laughing!

Gun Shark 01-07-2013 19:26

The NRA should pay people like that not to take interviews.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

GRIMLET 01-07-2013 19:26

He should not have let Piers change the topic to 911.




Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

GRIMLET 01-07-2013 19:30

Disagree
Discredit
Despise
Dismiss

Morgans modus operandi


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

gjk5 01-07-2013 19:31

sweet baby jesus help us. someone give Piers a chloroform rag stat!

dango 01-07-2013 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthpawG26 (Post 19834035)
Really? You find this helpful to the cause? The man just accused Bush of 9/11.

Going down in flames..

I'm not a troll but STRIKE-TIME ! How long does it take to launch an AIR-STRIKE when any plane goes off course?:dunno:

G36's Rule 01-07-2013 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIMLET (Post 19834050)
He should not have let Piers change the topic to 911.




Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

:rofl:

Piers knew exactly what he was doing have Alex "screaming nutbag" Jones on his show.

Piers has now tied 2nd Amendment supporter in with raving lunatics from the Truther movement. Alex Jones being the head lunatic of that conspiracy crap.

And yet some here think Alex is a great debater? You must be as insane as he is, or just full blown retard.

G36's Rule 01-07-2013 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 19834081)
I'm not a troll but STRIKE-TIME ! How long does it take to launch an AIR-STRIKE when any plane goes off course?:dunno:

Do you EVER say anything that makes any sense?

gjk5 01-07-2013 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIMLET (Post 19834075)
Disagree
Discredit
Despise
Dismiss

Morgans modus operandi


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

they should have had him and David Icke as a panel. They could have explained 9/11 and the space lizards to us all at once....

dango 01-07-2013 19:35

Nut case! Check out Prescott Bush , Union Bank Corp....!

Glockdude1 01-07-2013 19:37

The conversation went from guns to 9/11, in about 1 second..........

:faint:

gjk5 01-07-2013 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by G36's Rule (Post 19834083)
:rofl:

Piers knew exactly what he was doing have Alex "screaming nutbag" Jones on his show.

Piers has now tied 2nd Amendment supporter in with raving lunatics from the Truther movement. Alex Jones being the head lunatic of that conspiracy crap.

And yet some here think Alex is a great debater? You must be as insane as he is, or just full blown retard.

yep, yep and yep.

Good job Jones! Thanks a lot you fuggin nutbag!


maybe he should talk about the Apollo moon landing next.....


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.