Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   More on Sandy Hook, interesting. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1462678)

kenpoprofessor 01-06-2013 16:13

More on Sandy Hook, interesting.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

TBO 01-06-2013 16:22

Michael Moore would be proud of this edit job. :cool:

countrygun 01-06-2013 16:29

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...yG/tinfoil.png

kiole 01-06-2013 16:40

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/a18/4c9...ato-13a93c.jpg

TBO 01-06-2013 16:43

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...BO/642197m.jpg

schild 01-06-2013 16:52

He used a "Bushwacker" rifle!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a whole lot of questions about Sandy Hook that aren't getting answered.

huskerbuttons 01-06-2013 16:53

It was Col. Mustard in the Library with a Candlestick. Jesus dude, I don't know what you smoke but it is some hardcore ****.

Dubble-Tapper 01-06-2013 16:58

im not a tinfoil type by any means, but who the hell were they chasing? why would a wood cutting pastor evade police?

the car registered to some random dude?

and what the hell was up with the facebook page, and the fake picture of the girl with obama?

im not saying this was perpetrated by the gubmint, but there is definitely some questionable stuff going on with the whole situation.

can any of the skeptics debunk any of the above "facts"?

kenpoprofessor 01-06-2013 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubble-Tapper (Post 19829038)
im not a tinfoil type by any means, but who the hell were they chasing? why would a wood cutting pastor evade police?

and what the hell was up with the facebook page, and the fake picture of the girl with obama?

im not saying this was perpetrated by the gubmint, but there is definitely some questionable stuff going on with the whole situation.

It's why I posted these vids. As of yet, no one has explained away these inconsistencies.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Cyde

Gunny Lingus 01-06-2013 17:06

Quote:

If anything, they are just trying to capitalize on it. The results of the official investigation will be slow in coming, and fed.gov probably wants that to be after some kind of gun control is passed. Hence the rush.

The odd thing about conspiracy theorists, is that there are often a few good points they make.

TBO 01-06-2013 17:09

Explain what ?
No official report has been released.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

OlliesRevenge 01-06-2013 17:12

Lets get specific and address some of the points in the video one by one. Lets also assume I'm a mainstream thinker, who believes the world is exactly what it seems to be, that the "powers that be" have my best interest at heart, and that the media does the best job it can of reporting the truth.

Starting with the Robby Parker interview-- how can I explain or understand his jovial smiling attitude right before he psyches himself into sorrow to do the interview. An interview immediately following the death of his daughter Emile? Can it be true that she is really in the pic with B. Hussein Obama post shooting? Did this little girl really die at the hands of Adam Lanza?

What says the GT brain trust on specific point# 1?

Dubble-Tapper 01-06-2013 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by OlliesRevenge (Post 19829107)
Lets get specific and address some of the points in the video one by one. Lets also assume I'm a mainstream thinker, who believes the world is exactly what it seems to be, that the "powers that be" have my best interest at heart, and that the media does the best job it can of reporting the truth.

Starting with the Robby Parker interview-- how can I explain or understand his jovial smiling attitude right before he psyches himself into sorrow to do the interview. An interview immediately following the death of his daughter Emile? Can it be true that she is really in the pic with B. Hussein Obama post shooting? Did this little girl really die at the hands of Adam Lanza?

that creeped me out.

kiole 01-06-2013 17:16

Quote:

The thing is if you look at any of these shootings with a microscope people start thinking normal stuff is somehow linked to a conspiracy. People are weird and do odd things that don't appear odd until viewed under a microscope. The media reported everything wrong in the beginning. In their rush to be the first to report body counts, and smear the pictures of the dead across the screen. The news completely botched the reporting as they usually do.

These are the same people that report a used rocket launcher incapable of ever firing again as a death machine. An AK47 is a glock, a glock is a AR15 and an AR15 is the end of days. You have to understand the days of reporters actually verifying facts before reporting them are over. This sloppy reporting has given these conspiracy theorist the little bit of misinformation they need to exploit to further their agendas.

Many ask why the coroner looked odd and acted weird. Remember he just saw a bunch of 6-7 year old children with multiple rifle wounds. Many police officers are deeply effected when they see a kid die in a car accident, can you imagine seeing 20 dead children age 6-7 shot 3-11 times each.

People want to believe in conspiracy because it's uncomfortable to think 1 sick bastard could take the lives of those kids for no reason other then his own twisted pleasures. It's the same as 9/11 it sucks to think 19 people took the lives of 3500 people with a little funding from Bin Laden. It would be much easier to believe things like this aren't possible without the backing of some dark secret conspiracy government group. The JFK assassination is much easier to envision the CIA, Cubans, Russians or mob to be involved then one lone idiot changing history. Conspiracies make people feel better and the people who make these videos either do it for profit, political gain or to laugh at the guys they rope in with their crafty editing. If you notice every event in human history is linked to a "conspiracy" in some way by somebody, somewhere. Ancient aliens, 9/11 truthers, Newtown truthers, JFK conspiracy, Moon Landing hoaxers, etc...

The truth is the only conspiracy in Newtown is how the media gets away with being so terrible at their job. They have continuously failed to properly report story after story. They don't research and don't care who's lives they ruin rushing to report a story. Instead of we don't know they just throw as much as they can against the wall and see what sticks.

I do question those who believe in this conspiracy and the 9/11 conspiracy, why continue to live in this country. If the government is continuously killing it's own people your next..run move to Venezuela and hide. If you 100% believe this stuff then how could you continue contributing to a government that would carry out these attacks. Your funding these people who supposedly do this.

Sometimes the clearest, easiest most logical answer is the right one. I'm going to say the most likely cause of this incident was a mother to proud to recognize her son needed help she couldn't provide. She thought she could make him "normal" by teaching his some responsibility by shooting. Turns out she was wrong this kid was a loose nut looking for the right time to snap. He carried out an attack which even the sickest person couldn't.

TBO 01-06-2013 17:17

Quote:

What is point #1?

Gunny Lingus 01-06-2013 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBO (Post 19829092)
Explain what ?

EXACTLY. We all know the government doesn't feel obligated to explain anything to it's subjects.

TBO 01-06-2013 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunny Lingus (Post 19829130)
EXACTLY. We all know the government doesn't feel obligated to explain anything to it's subjects.

Nice selective edit on the quoting.

Do you disagree no official report has been released?

Gunny Lingus 01-06-2013 17:19

Quote:

An interview immediately following the death of his daughter Emile?

If they stuck a camera in my face after that, or asked me to say a few words...... what I would say would not be allowed on any news broadcast.

What kind of parent seeks the media after such an event?

Gunny Lingus 01-06-2013 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBO (Post 19829138)
Nice selective edit on the quoting.

Thank you. I thought so. I learned it by reading some of your thread titles.

kiole 01-06-2013 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunny Lingus (Post 19829142)
If they stuck a camera in my face after that, or asked me to say a few words...... what I would say would not be allowed on any news broadcast.

What kind of parent seeks the media after such an event?

Ever lost a child at 6-7 years old? People do weird things. People tend to grieve in really odd ways. I've seen people who've lost those closest to them act incredibly weird. I've seen them do the typical fall to the ground cry for weeks never get out of bed. I've also seen people not shed a tear and laugh while acting bizarre.

The loss of those closest to us can have bizarre effects which vary greatly for each person.

EdTracker 01-06-2013 17:26

kylenewman,

Thanks for clearing that all up for me.

I knew that someone would KNOW the TRUTH and clarify it in a talk right down to earth in a language that everybody here can easily understand.

Pardon my sarcasm, but we civilians will NEVER know the truth.

OlliesRevenge 01-06-2013 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBO (Post 19829127)
What is point #1?

...Robby Parker interview-- how can I explain or understand his jovial smiling attitude right before he psyches himself into sorrow to do the interview. An interview immediately following the death of his daughter Emile? Can it be true that she is really in the pic with B. Hussein Obama post shooting? Did this little girl really die at the hands of Adam Lanza?

countrygun 01-06-2013 17:28

Anybody know what a " Platypus on tricycle" is?

That's a hamster in an exercise wheel, as reported by the media.

OlliesRevenge 01-06-2013 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrygun (Post 19829198)
Anybody know what a " Platypus on tricycle" is?

That would be Special Agent P (Perry the Platypus)... giving Dr. Dufenschmertz hell.

.45Super-Man 01-06-2013 17:34

One thing I think we can all agree on, is there's NO difference in setting the stage or staging it yourself by advertising 'gun free zones'.