Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Black Rifle Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Black 30 round PMAGs in stock. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1460587)

arushus 12-28-2012 13:55

Black 30 round PMAGs in stock.
 
I'm letting go of my secret pmag website, I've already bought a few, and I'm in the giving spirit, so here ya go...athleticimpact.com has plain non-windowed 30 round pmags in stock, supposedly...at least the website says so. I just checked and no other pmags were in stock. I figured since I can't afford to buy them, I may as well let my good friends at glocktalk know where to find them! I know some of you are going to want to buy them all, and I cant say that I blame you, but I'm going to try to appeal to your philanthropic side and ask that you only buy a few, so as to leave some for everyone else here.


P.S. Please don't blame me if you get an email later saying they are backordered, or if they screw you around or anything. I've only purchased from them once, so I can't speak to their reliability or customer service. Buy at your own risk, I am in no way vouching for this website, just passing the word.

Cancel that, do not buy from these guys, I just looked at their facebook page and there are a lot of people angry with them!

bigmoney890 12-28-2012 13:59

Thanks for the heads up! DSGArms.com also has their 10pk for $100 up again, backordered of course, but that's a helluva deal. Got 50 coming my way :supergrin:

Glockdude1 12-28-2012 14:04

http://www.urbanertslings.com/twopihaform4.html

Read the fine print......... :supergrin:

mvician 12-28-2012 14:22

They limit you to ONE magazine and then want an extra $2 for a "small order fee"

then want $9.95 for shipping

glad I'm not running around to buy mags

kckndrgn 12-28-2012 14:24

Tried to order from the URL in the OP, won't let me :(

arushus 12-28-2012 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glockdude1 (Post 19790053)
http://www.urbanertslings.com/twopihaform4.html

Read the fine print......... :supergrin:

Haha, that's pretty good, every bit of it the truth!

arushus 12-28-2012 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvician (Post 19790101)
They limit you to ONE magazine and then want an extra $2 for a "small order fee"

then want $9.95 for shipping

Quote:

Originally Posted by kckndrgn (Post 19790113)
Tried to order from the URL in the OP, won't let me :(

Real sorry fellas, wasnt like that when I ordered my mags about a week ago...sorry for getting your hopes up, guess they even caught on to the magazine situation and are trying to take advantage...

arushus 12-28-2012 14:31

Looks like they may be out of stock again, sorry guys...I tried.

Im not positive but I think they have other thirty round mags that are available, just have to look around some. I went through them all a day or two ago, and they still had some troy battle mags in stock.

DeLo 12-28-2012 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by arushus (Post 19790138)
Looks like they may be out of stock again, sorry guys...I tried.

Im not positive but I think they have other thirty round mags that are available, just have to look around some. I went through them all a day or two ago, and they still had some troy battle mags in stock.

It does look like they're on the D&E (slightly coded) site. $19.95.. But I have never ordered from them and can't tell for sure. Just putting it out there for fellow GTers also.

cpham9006 12-28-2012 14:43

I just ordered the holiday pack from DSG. On backorder so lets see how long this takes.

russoj429 12-28-2012 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmoney890 (Post 19790047)
Thanks for the heads up! DSGArms.com also has their 10pk for $100 up again, backordered of course, but that's a helluva deal. Got 50 coming my way :supergrin:


i just checked DSGarms.com and they are 12.25 each on back order. can you supply a link to the 10 pack for $100.00

mvician 12-28-2012 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by arushus (Post 19790125)
...sorry for getting your hopes up,


I was just checking it out, I have a tub full of magazines :supergrin:





http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ps91a0bfa3.jpg

bigmoney890 12-28-2012 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpham9006 (Post 19790164)
I just ordered the holiday pack from DSG. On backorder so lets see how long this takes.

Did you just order yours? I'm trying to order some more, but it won't accept my card for some reason. I'm looking at my bank account right now, and there is plenty of money to cover the purchase :dunno:

russoj429 12-28-2012 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by russoj429 (Post 19790183)
i just checked DSGarms.com and they are 12.25 each on back order. can you supply a link to the 10 pack for $100.00

never mind, just found them

bigmoney890 12-28-2012 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by russoj429 (Post 19790183)
i just checked DSGarms.com and they are 12.25 each on back order. can you supply a link to the 10 pack for $100.00

http://dsgarms.com/Search.aspx?Keyword=holiday

MD357 12-28-2012 15:00

For those that are posting or trying to order from athletic impact, try reading their FB page, it's scary. Buyer beware.... I've seen this link posted across multiple forums and I've yet to see someone get their order.

russoj429 12-28-2012 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmoney890 (Post 19790186)
Did you just order yours? I'm trying to order some more, but it won't accept my card for some reason. I'm looking at my bank account right now, and there is plenty of money to cover the purchase :dunno:

i just ordered mine and i am waiting at the "please wait your order is processing page"

lets see if it goes through

arushus 12-28-2012 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MD357 (Post 19790220)
For those that are posting or trying to order from athletic impact, try reading their FB page, it's scary. Buyer beware.... I've seen this link posted across multiple forums and I've yet to see someone get their order.

Wow, Im glad you pointed this out! Im sorry everyone, I had no idea!

bigmoney890 12-28-2012 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by arushus (Post 19790248)
Wow, Im glad you pointed this out! Im sorry everyone, I had no idea!

Don't be sorry, you were trying to help. Anyone that buys blindly in this gunrush deserves to be duped.

russoj429 12-28-2012 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by russoj429 (Post 19790234)
i just ordered mine and i am waiting at the "please wait your order is processing page"

lets see if it goes through

well kicked my card back as well, and i also have funds in my account


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.