Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The solution to a high cap magazine ban (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1460348)

Bren 12-27-2012 09:58

The solution to a high cap magazine ban
 
Go belt fed:
http://www.aresdefense.com/wp-conten...11/09/pd02.jpg

Just saw this on a motorcycle forum with a gun section - I didn't know anybody made a belt-fed AR.

byf43 12-27-2012 10:00

Fire/ban politicians!

USMCsilver 12-27-2012 10:04

The Shrike has been around (kind of) for many years.

Glockdude1 12-27-2012 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren (Post 19785541)
Go belt fed:
http://www.aresdefense.com/wp-conten...11/09/pd02.jpg

Just saw this on a motorcycle forum with a gun section - I didn't know anybody made a belt-fed AR.

The Shrike system is not new. It became a bad topic on many gunboards. It was announced around 2002. The owner started taking money for down payments.

In all these years, most of the people that put money down for a Shrike upper, gave up waiting for so many years for the uppers to be delivered.

:cool:

cowboywannabe 12-27-2012 10:08

would rather fight a ban now than spend my life dodging the next ones imposed.

fusegsp 12-27-2012 11:19

My God. That thing would turn the children into meat pudding. I'm telling Piers.

stolenphot0 12-27-2012 11:30

belt fed is already illegal in Ohio.

gwalchmai 12-27-2012 11:30

That's the shoulder thing. The one that goes UP!

dango 12-27-2012 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by fusegsp (Post 19785783)
My God. That thing would turn the children into meat pudding. I'm telling Piers.

It took almost 40 years for the Brits. to get rid of him , he's running out of real-estate to play on ! That might be the "final straw" ! :supergrin: Ban Piers !

eagle359 12-27-2012 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboywannabe (Post 19785568)
would rather fight a ban now than spend my life dodging the next ones imposed.

+1 (only because I could not find the symbol for infinity)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.