Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Okie Glockers (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Calling all Okie Glockers (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1459730)

Cactus Jack 12-23-2012 21:00

Calling all Okie Glockers
 
Yo... I just found this section of GT and low and behold NO Posts... what gives?

If you are an OKIE Glocker, post up.. where are you located (generalities are OK if you do not want to give up your secret bunker location). Are there enough of us in the greater Tulsa area to put together a meet and greet??

druryj 12-24-2012 13:18

Yukon, Pardner.

mluikey 12-24-2012 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cactus Jack (Post 19773710)
Yo... I just found this section of GT and low and behold NO Posts... what gives?

If you are an OKIE Glocker, post up.. where are you located (generalities are OK if you do not want to give up your secret bunker location). Are there enough of us in the greater Tulsa area to put together a meet and greet??

I'm stalking you, hehehehehehe.

Claremore here, but you knew that. :cool::wavey:

SoonerDad 12-26-2012 14:05

Hear you loud and clear in Northwest OKC...

Boomer.

-Eric

ortizlatin 12-26-2012 14:20

I'm over here in Northern Jersey ready to fly there and mingle and meet good people ....

bulbboy 12-28-2012 20:59

Tulsa

okshooters.com

jtischauser 01-01-2013 14:11

The hometown boards on the big national forums never seem to be too busy.

Try BoomerShooter.com or OKShooters.com if you want to meet and shoot with some Okies.

bigmac85 01-16-2013 00:54

East tulsa here.

MSDGlock 01-16-2013 02:32

Stillwater

The Maggy 01-16-2013 02:51

Stillwater as well

Merlin40 01-18-2013 22:40

Broken Arrow, here. I'm up for a meet

okiedave 01-18-2013 22:44

I am in OKC. Also hit boomershooter form time to time..... Good okie board.

MacNobody 01-19-2013 17:11

NW Arkansas but I get to Tulsa area quite a bit.

likethepay 02-03-2013 20:48

Okinawa City here

jtischauser 02-04-2013 09:23

Have you guys checked out any of the fun matches in OKC, Tulsa or the other 5-6 clubs around the area?

Here us a cool E magazine that Norman native Chris Andersen is a regular writer in. He shoots on the 3 gun nation pro series which airs on The Sportsmans Channel.

PC/Mac Users
http://www.3gunnation.com/magazine

Mobile users
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/d8baafea

bigmac85 02-04-2013 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtischauser (Post 19947763)
Have you guys checked out any of the fun matches in OKC, Tulsa or the other 5-6 clubs around the area?

Which clubs do you speak of?
Not like i can find ammo to participate... but would like to know more.

gdlzzz 02-04-2013 10:21

Live in South Carolina now. Grew up in OKC and will always be a SOONER.

jtischauser 02-04-2013 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmac85 (Post 19947892)
Which clubs do you speak of?
Not like i can find ammo to participate... but would like to know more.

I hear you the ammo situation sux right now. Here us a list of all the matches around Oklahoma. There us a similar list for TX, Ks and AR.

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/...s/#entry112219

If you have any questions give me a shout.

kensb2 02-04-2013 12:43

I'm in Apache, quite a bit south from most of the rest of you...

Cherokee Mike 02-04-2013 12:53

I just joined the GT forum. I live in Mountain Home, Arkansas.

I was born in Pryor, Oklahoma, and visit my folks there about every month or so.

I lived and worked in Tulsa from 1986 to 1991, and belonged to the Red Castle Gun Club. Spent some Saturdays at the Zink Ranch burning powder and slinging lead.

jtischauser 02-05-2013 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherokee Mike (Post 19948359)
I just joined the GT forum. I live in Mountain Home, Arkansas.

I was born in Pryor, Oklahoma, and visit my folks there about every month or so.

I lived and worked in Tulsa from 1986 to 1991, and belonged to the Red Castle Gun Club. Spent some Saturdays at the Zink Ranch burning powder and slinging lead.

Pryor, OK has a newish range and training facility called Alpha Training Academy. Check it out...

Www.alphatrainingacademy.com

splitfinger09 02-05-2013 09:31

Broken Arrow.

dpd0710 02-07-2013 15:29

Live in Rowlett, Texas....for now
Born in OKC, raised at Tuttle, lived 25 years in Durant, before moving to Texas in 2009.

Tymkpr 02-24-2013 11:56

Eat, work, and sleep in Norman.... BOOMER!


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Tymkpr 02-25-2013 09:16

Work, Eat, & Sleep in Norman.... BOOMER!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.