Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Religious Issues (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Where was god this morning during the school shooting? (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457648)

IndianaMatt 12-14-2012 13:27

deleted

Oh brother. I'll delete this before someone has a baby about it.

eb07 12-14-2012 13:28

I hope you get ass cancer you insensitive prick

Geko45 12-14-2012 13:44

IndianaMatt, being confrontational with people while still in a highly emotional state of shock will not yield productive results or advance the cause of secularism in any useful way. All you will do is turn people off. Let people grieve. Eventually, the time will be right to discuss the harder questions that arise from this event.

IndianaMatt 12-14-2012 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by eb07 (Post 19734645)
I hope you get ass cancer you insensitive prick

Lol! How very Christian of you.

This is the great joke of religious "tolerance" in this country.

You can have any view, so long as its white and Christian.

Maybe as an agnostic, I also have a right to say that god was nowhere to be seen today.

Respect it or leave my country.

JBnTX 12-14-2012 13:55

deleted

Geko45 12-14-2012 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaMatt (Post 19734741)

Maybe as an agnostic, I also have a right to say that god was nowhere to be seen today.

Please don't use this tragedy this way. It's disrespectful.

CorkyE 12-14-2012 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaMatt (Post 19734741)
Lol! How very Christian of you.

Respect it or leave my country.

Wow Dude... I initially thought you just may have misspoke you intentions but you have truly asserted yourself as a person of very low character.

Foxtrotx1 12-14-2012 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaMatt (Post 19734641)
Dude finds the most ridiculous times to take a smoke break.

Twenty seven kids killed.

Good lord.

Agnostic here, give it a rest.

wallytoo 12-14-2012 13:58

It's apparent that you're an agnostic, or, someone who claims to 'not know', or the greek which means 'without knowledge'.

Some of the knowledge you don't possess: When to shut up. When to be sensitive. When others are truly sick of your brand of crap.

Trying to explain Christianity to you would be the proverbial 'throwing pearls before swine'.

I offer my deepest and most heartfelt prayers for the families of the victims.

Roering 12-14-2012 13:59

Indian Matt

You outlaw prayer in public schools. You take any reference of God off the buildings, you promulgate heretical teaching in public schools while keeping what is known from God to be silent and then ask why He wasn't there when something like this happens?

You can't ask Him to leave and then expect Him to stick around.

Children are dead and you use this to launch your issues about God? Someone who you believe doesn't exist and yet wish to blame for all things evil in the world?

PS: You're a prick.

JBnTX 12-14-2012 14:00

deleted.

whoflungdo 12-14-2012 14:01

Please don't feed the trolls... Let him rant here and just like a child that throws a tantrum if no one pays him any attention or responds, he'll go away...

fgutie35 12-14-2012 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geko45 (Post 19734768)
Please don't use this tragedy this way. It's disrespectful.

Thank you Geko45. some people do not understand that there is a time and a place for everything. This type of behavior gives non-believers a bad rep and I personally respect you for calling on it. I understand that there are similar people on the other side of the aisle too, and is also our responsibility (believers) to call on them too.

DaBurna 12-14-2012 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoflungdo (Post 19734796)
Please don't feed the trolls... Let him rant here and just like a child that throws a tantrum if no one pays him any attention or responds, he'll go away...

Agreed.... But...

To answer your question... God was RIGHT THERE... But God has a PERMISSIVE & a PERFECT WILL.... That's why unfortunate things happen to what we would deem as undeserving people... Nevertheless, u're a pretty low human being to bring your issue up this way...

RIP to those lost lives, and I pray we all be READY when our fateful day comes....

mad220860 12-14-2012 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roering (Post 19734789)
Indian Matt

You outlaw prayer in public schools. You take any reference of God off the buildings, you promulgate heretical teaching in public schools while keeping what is known from God to be silent and then ask why He wasn't there when something like this happens?

You can't ask Him to leave and then expect Him to stick around.

Children are dead and you use this to launch your issues about God? Someone who you believe doesn't exist and yet wish to blame for all things evil in the world?

PS: You're a prick.

Exactly!!!!!!!!! Perfectly said!!

Glock36shooter 12-14-2012 14:19

Not a good topic. Sad... very sad.

John Rambo 12-14-2012 14:29

Waiting when the children crossed over, if God is your belief.

LASTRESORT20 12-14-2012 14:51

RIP Little children and teachers ....Amen....................

dbcooper 12-14-2012 15:04

In before the lock.

I don't believe myself and even I will say a prayer, acts of madmen... acts of madmen.

If the families of the young who died can find any solace in their faith then that's a good thing.

Gunhaver 12-14-2012 15:37

To answer your question, the same place he always is. Either nowhere to be found or perhaps off working in mysterious ways.

But now you have at least 3 atheists and an agnostic who frequent the RI forum and make a habit of poking at absurd religious beliefs telling you to back off on this. Take the hint.