Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Political Issues (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   US MILITARY has a massive PC INFECTION.. (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1456628)

Skyhook 12-08-2012 06:17

US MILITARY has a massive PC INFECTION..

I believe we who love the military and all it has done for this great country have seen many recent issues involving darned near senseless PC moves by our military.

Here's one, I believe.
http://www.sofmag.com/military-judge...-court-martial

That craven coward shot into a large crowd of uniformed, UNARMED military personnel and now we're to be concerned about his B_E_A_R_D!?! :steamed:

Bren 12-08-2012 06:58

If the replacement judge had any nuts, his first act would be to hold Hasan in contempt again, for refusing to comply with regs. I'm pretty sure they'll be able to a find a judge without nuts, however.

Skyhook 12-08-2012 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren (Post 19712210)
If the replacement judge had any nuts, his first act would be to hold Hasan in contempt again, for refusing to comply with regs. I'm pretty sure they'll be able to a find a judge without nuts, however.

Agreed; but what are the chances he'll do the right thing especially in today's atmosphere?

Promotions are pretty much reserved for boot-licking and butt kissing progressives :puking:

Cavalry Doc 12-08-2012 08:04

Maybe it's just when I started noticing it, but it all started in the clinton years. Don't ask don't tell. A number two block on an OER was the kiss of death, perfection was demanded. You couldn't yell curse words at a private. Then came stress cards that gave basic trainees a "time out" from their Drill SGT. It's been a gradual wussification of the military. The military is designed to kill people and break things, period.

I say don't shave the bastard and try him as soon as possible, Fine him every day the maximum amount that is allowed for contempt. Lets not forget, he's been getting paid this whole time. Might as well drain that bank account dry. Maybe when the lawyer realizes he is running out of money, he will advise him to shave.

Then, once he finally gets the death penalty and all of his appeals are exhausted, 10 minutes before his execution, rip the damn thing off his face, bathe him in pork entrails and menstrual blood, cut off his privates and stuff them in his mouth, and shoot him in the shoulders (a part he can still feel) until he is dead.

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

SPIN2010 12-08-2012 08:08

Tie him up and hang him from the ceiling by his beard ... he'll shave. :supergrin:

JBnTX 12-08-2012 08:34

They're afraid to make him shave because the leaders of this country, both in government and the military, are terrified of Islam.

DonGlock26 12-08-2012 11:46

Doc's right. PC became a career advancement necessity for promotion. The Navy first, then the Army and Air Force. The USMC resisted the longest.

JBnTX 12-08-2012 12:25

deledte

Gundude 12-08-2012 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyhook (Post 19712157)
I believe we who love the military and all it has done for this great country have seen many recent issues involving darned near senseless PC moves by our military.

Here's one, I believe.
http://www.sofmag.com/military-judge...-court-martial

That craven coward shot into a large crowd of uniformed, UNARMED military personnel and now we're to be concerned about his B_E_A_R_D!?! :steamed:

Worse than the PC is the concept of "unarmed military personel."

Skyhook 12-08-2012 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundude (Post 19713351)

Yes!:steamed::steamed:

expatman 12-08-2012 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundude (Post 19713351)

C'mon guys. Surely you you are aware that the Mil. does not walk around on base with weapons unless they are on duty and part of a detail that needs weapons to do its job.

The weapons are stored in the arms room unless they are conducting training or maintenance with/on them.

cowboywannabe 12-08-2012 15:59

todays military is run by a bunch of nancies. that is all.

Skyhook 12-09-2012 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by expatman (Post 19713597)
C'mon guys. Surely you you are aware that the Mil. does not walk around on base with weapons unless they are on duty and part of a detail that needs weapons to do its job.

The weapons are stored in the arms room unless they are conducting training or maintenance with/on them.

Perhaps that is still so, as I know it to be traditional, but since the infiltration of the ranks with dedicated swamis, I would think the military would be posting MPs or equivalent around unarmed, massed, basically helpless gatherings. Why should OUR military be offering those of the swarthy mid-eastern death cult a target-rich environment?

Cavalry Doc 12-09-2012 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by expatman (Post 19713597)

We know that. Last unofficial count I heard (buddy in III CORPS S3 shop) was that 12 people in the room had CHL's.

If we can't trust our military with legally obtained CHL's, who can you trust.

BTW, I was on post that day. The wife and I left our guns at home because we knew we were going to post. I was buying a gun at the warrior way PX just after the shooting. I got home before I knew there was a shooting. The back gate by the airfield was not locked down as reported. Had I known there was a shooting, I'd have gone to render aid. I always keep a trauma bag in the truck.

steveksux 12-09-2012 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyhook (Post 19715638)
Perhaps that is still so, as I know it to be traditional, but since the infiltration of the ranks with dedicated swamis, I would think the military would be posting MPs or equivalent around unarmed, massed, basically helpless gatherings. Why should OUR military be offering those of the swarthy mid-eastern death cult a target-rich environment?

Swami's are actually Hindus. Kind of like Sikhs are not muslims either, even with the turbans.

Randy

Skyhook 12-09-2012 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveksux (Post 19715891)
Swami's are actually Hindus. Kind of like Sikhs are not muslims either, even with the turbans.

Randy

Boy, you are sure behind the times. Those who are true believers can be anything they wish... heck, around 9/11 about eleven or so were pretending to be students, for crying out loud.

Then there's Hassan hissself... he was pretending to be a soldier in the USA!! Swami ain't no stretch in comparison, right?

happyguy 12-09-2012 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc (Post 19712352)
Maybe it's just when I started noticing it, but it all started in the clinton years. Don't ask don't tell. A number two block on an OER was the kiss of death, perfection was demanded. You couldn't yell curse words at a private. Then came stress cards that gave basic trainees a "time out" from their Drill SGT. It's been a gradual wussification of the military. The military is designed to kill people and break things, period.

I say don't shave the bastard and try him as soon as possible, Fine him every day the maximum amount that is allowed for contempt. Lets not forget, he's been getting paid this whole time. Might as well drain that bank account dry. Maybe when the lawyer realizes he is running out of money, he will advise him to shave.

Then, once he finally gets the death penalty and all of his appeals are exhausted, 10 minutes before his execution, rip the damn thing off his face, bathe him in pork entrails and menstrual blood, cut off his privates and stuff them in his mouth, and shoot him in the shoulders (a part he can still feel) until he is dead.

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

You left out feed his remains to the hogs and ship the droppings back to his family for burial.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)

Bren 12-09-2012 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyguy (Post 19715947)
You left out feed his remains to the hogs and ship the droppings back to his family for burial.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...84-506-316.jpg

fx77 12-09-2012 10:38

Can see it now..convicted, death penalty.. then from the Libs: " How can you execute a paraplegic in a wheelchair?"

Skyhook 12-09-2012 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx77 (Post 19716244)
Can see it now..convicted, death penalty.. then from the Libs: " How can you execute a paraplegic in a wheelchair?"

ME: "See this here bolt action rifle, notice how I place this 7.62x51 rnd in the chamber, see if you can detect the movement of my trigger finger..."

That's how.:steamed: