Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   How lame are my internet skills? (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1456605)

Ruggles 12-07-2012 21:44

How lame are my internet skills?
 
Been surfing ole Al Gore's invention for a while and I did not know this was even around

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Category:Action_Movie

A freaking listing of firearms in movies.....good Lord now I deck myself out like those cool SOBs in the movies :supergrin:


Pretty cool site really, I am sure most already knew about it but maybe someone is as lame as I am internet-wise :rofl:

cgwahl 12-07-2012 21:50

Quote:

How lame are my internet skills?

On a scale from 1 to 10, you're an 11.

Slug71 12-07-2012 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruggles (Post 19711819)
Been surfing ole Al Gore's invention for a while and I did not know this was even around

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Category:Action_Movie

A freaking listing of firearms in movies.....good Lord now I deck myself out like those cool SOBs in the movies :supergrin:


Pretty cool site really, I am sure most already knew about it but maybe someone is as lame as I am internet-wise :rofl:

Damn! Nice find!
Just checked out all the Bad Boys guns. :supergrin:
Did not know a G26 made an appearance.

Ruggles 12-07-2012 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgwahl (Post 19711830)
On a scale from 1 to 10, you're an 11.

:rofl:

I do know some really great porn sites at least :tongueout:

Ruggles 12-07-2012 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slug71 (Post 19711833)
Damn! Nice find!
Just checked out all the Bad Boys guns. :supergrin:
Did not know a G26 made an appearance.

New drinking game. Pick a movie, look at the list of guns in it and as you watch the movie each time you see a gun listed you take a drink as you call the gun out to your drunk buddies. :supergrin:

mikeflys1 12-07-2012 21:55

Wait till you discover snopes and find out Al Gore never said he invented the internet.

wavetrain75 12-07-2012 22:30


Ruggles 12-08-2012 05:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeflys1 (Post 19711850)
Wait till you discover snopes and find out Al Gore never said he invented the internet.

Al Gore is Chuck Norris's grandpa.....


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.