Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Okie Corral (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Women and their chemical weapons, I mean hand lotions (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1456515)

Rabid Rabbit 12-07-2012 10:31

Women and their chemical weapons, I mean hand lotions

The women in the office I was visiting were trying all kinds of hand lotions at the same time. Shortly aftward my throat start constricting and getting harder to breathe, 15 minutes later I was ok but still..... Never had that happened before.

Annoyedgrunt 12-07-2012 10:33

Using too much perfume/lotions

I never understood that. I mean, I get the perfume concept, but do we really need to smell you coming from 15 yards away? Makes me wonder how THEY stand it.

certifiedfunds 12-07-2012 10:40

Excessive estrogen makes your throat swell?

Give me hives personally.

Spiffums 12-07-2012 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annoyedgrunt (Post 19709847)
I never understood that. I mean, I get the perfume concept, but do we really need to smell you coming from 15 yards away? Makes me wonder how THEY stand it.

Olfactory something or other, you quit smelling it after a while.

NorthCarolinaLiberty 12-07-2012 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabid Rabbit (Post 19709843)
The women in the office I was visiting were trying all kinds of hand lotions at the same time. Shortly aftward my throat start constricting and getting harder to breathe, 15 minutes later I was ok but still..... Never had that happened before.

Find a creative lawyer. If they were all old ladies, you might be able to file for sexual harassment.

NorthCarolinaLiberty 12-07-2012 21:40

double

Andy W 12-08-2012 00:14

I like it when my gf uses hand lotion. I'm really not too concerned about the smell. Usually have other things on my mind.

Nestor 12-08-2012 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy W (Post 19712013)
I'm really not too concerned about the smell. Usually have other things on my mind.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go for it!

ithaca_deerslayer 12-08-2012 07:19

I hate perfumes.

My nose prefers clean, no perfumes added :)

Monte4283 12-08-2012 08:04

"It rubs the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again"

http://www.awakenedaesthetic.com/wp-...n-Its-Skin.jpg

K.Kiser 12-08-2012 08:14

Women and their fragrances -- very annoying... When the whole bath and bodyworks went insane years ago, I wanted to live in a bubble... I don't mind some light and clean fragrance that I can only smell when I'm close to them, but some of that mess is an assault and ALOT of those lotions are just purely pungent..

My male elders told me when I was coming up to avoid those very perfumed woman... It's often to cover up nasty funk..

MrsKitty 12-08-2012 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Kiser (Post 19712501)
Women and their fragrances -- very annoying... When the whole bath and bodyworks went insane years ago, I wanted to live in a bubble... I don't mind some light and clean fragrance that I can only smell when I'm close to them, but some of that mess is an assault and ALOT of those lotions are just purely pungent..

My male elders told me when I was coming up to avoid those very perfumed woman... It's often to cover up nasty funk..

I will only go into a B&BW or any store that sells perfumes and has testers sitting around during slow hours. If possible, I will only go when they first open. I love some of B&BW's stuff but the majority of it I cannot handle.

I got on the elevator at work the other night. Someone had left my office SIX HOURS earlier and I could still smell her perfume in the elevator. Can you imagine her car during the summer? :faint:

FullClip 12-08-2012 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Kiser (Post 19712501)
....... I don't mind some light and clean fragrance that I can only smell when I'm close to them,.............

:agree:

The bad part is, when ever I get close enough to give them a good snuffing to check their perfume.....they always run away!!!:freak:

deputy tom 12-08-2012 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by FullClip (Post 19712856)
:agree:

The bad part is, when ever I get close enough to give them a good snuffing to check their perfume.....they always run away!!!:freak:

I hear ya! Wait , you said snuffing while I was thinking sniffing. tom.