Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   1911 Forums (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Ruger SR1911 / Glock 19 Gen4 Gallery (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1450293)

JoleBole 10-30-2012 16:46

Ruger SR1911 mini gallery
 
Shot some images recently with my Canon..some of them came up nice. Enjoy them!

http://imageshack.us/a/img221/5120/img07061280x853.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img222/668/img07071280x853.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img443/6161/img07131280x853.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img12/668/img07071280x853.jpg

JoleBole 10-30-2012 16:51

and few more...

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/6421/img06981280x853.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/3280/img07021280x853.jpg

matt_lowry123 10-30-2012 18:15

Looks good!! I'm glad that I could see somebody else's frame where the grip safety is. I have the same piece missing from my frame too. I've been trying to find pics of other peoples sr1911 to make sure mine wasn't the only one. That camera takes really good pics!!!

bac1023 10-30-2012 19:18

Great pics :cool:

Ruggles 10-30-2012 20:16

Nice pics, the 1911 is a sexy model to shoot.

The 1911 is kinda like a model from Swimsuit Monthly vs the Glock which is more like a model for Bingo Monthly.

JoleBole 10-30-2012 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruggles (Post 19573271)
Nice pics, the 1911 is a sexy model to shoot.

The 1911 is kinda like a model from Swimsuit Monthly vs the Glock which is more like a model for Bingo Monthly.

I agree. Even though its a model from 1911 :-).

JoleBole 10-30-2012 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by bac1023 (Post 19573049)
Great pics :cool:

Thank you.

JoleBole 10-30-2012 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt_lowry123 (Post 19572767)
Looks good!! I'm glad that I could see somebody else's frame where the grip safety is. I have the same piece missing from my frame too. I've been trying to find pics of other peoples sr1911 to make sure mine wasn't the only one. That camera takes really good pics!!!

Sorry to ask but, what part is missing?

GWG19 10-30-2012 21:31

1 Attachment(s)
Great pictures.
Your SR1911 seems to be a little different than mine.
Attachment 228754


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

matt_lowry123 10-30-2012 22:10

To the right of the grip safety on the frame. I thought mine was the only one that looked like that, but maybe it's part of the casting process or something?


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

GWG19 10-30-2012 23:02

Mine does not have that cut out. But it does have a Ambidextrous Safety. Kinda looks like tab from a mold in a casting process.



Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

JoleBole 10-30-2012 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt_lowry123 (Post 19573722)
To the right of the grip safety on the frame. I thought mine was the only one that looked like that, but maybe it's part of the casting process or something?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Interesting. I've never noticed that. I'm still impressed what a fine job Ruger did with this gun. Its been flawless in every shot I've fired so far. Im counting 1300+ rounds since I bought it in April

faawrenchbndr 10-31-2012 02:09

Nice pics,........:cool:

ca survivor 10-31-2012 05:48

Nice pics.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.